There are various ways through which natural skin lightening could be achieved. These include through the use of natural skin lighteners, using natural skin lightening cream and using natural skin ingredients for skin lightening and products.
Natural Skin Lighteners – Homemade Skin Lightener
The use of natural skin lighteners goes a long way in achieving the desired end results while at the same time saving on the cost. Most homemade lighteners can be made using simple ingredients most of which are available in the kitchen or in our backyard. This makes the option most viable especially for people with financial constraints or those who may find it hard to use stronger products due to skin sensitivity.
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
Lemons : This is an old remedy used in natural skin lightening. It contains citric acid and vitamin C which serve as skin bleach while at the same time providing nutrients that will encourage growth of new cells. Lemon juice also contains antioxidants. This enables it to get rid of oxidative stress on the skin and thus keep it looking fresh and young.
Lemon juice as a natural skin lightener is easy to use. Extract some fresh juice from a lemon and put it in a bowl. Dip a cotton ball in it and dab the juice on the skin. You could also cut a lemon and rub it on the skin. This should not be used on parts with open wounds as the acidic nature of the juice could cause pain. Wait for the juice to dry on the skin before washing it off. The best time to use this treatment is at night. Ensure you wear sunscreen during the day throughout the treatment duration.
Egg white : The egg white is a great lightening product. It can be used plain or mixed with other ingredients to make lightening masks. Mix lemon juice, almond oil and an egg white. Beat them until the mixture fluffs. Apply this on the skin and leave it on for ten minutes. Use cold water to rinse it off.
Milk : Drinking milk serves as a source of protein and calcium for the body. Applied topically, it has a way of lightening the skin with consistent use. Lactic acid present in this remedy exfoliates the skin moderately. Its fat content serves as a moisturizing agent. You could apply raw milk directly on the skin or have a milk bath once in a while for a lighter complexion.
Honey : Honey is among the greatest natural skin lighteners. You could mix it with almond oil to make a mask. Mix equal parts of the two until a consistent paste forms. Apply this on the skin under treatment and let it rest for 20 minutes. Use cold water to wash it off after this. Since honey is mild, you could leave it on for longer or use it as a night treatment as well.
Cucumber : They contain a lot of fluid and can be used to lighten skin. Slice up a cucumber and rub it on the skin. Alternatively, blend some cucumbers and apply the paste that results on the skin you wish to lighten and leave it on for half an hour. Where possible you could also leave it on overnight. Wash off the paste in the morning.
Yogurt : Being a by-product of milk, this works for skin lightening as well. Rub some of it on the skin and leave it on for some time that is long enough for it to set in. Rinse off using cold water after this.
Natural Skin Lightening Cream
Most lightening creams are made up of chemicals to make them work fast. These though may not be appropriate for people with sensitive skin. Natural skin lightening cream becomes the most convenient alternative in this case. These are made from natural extracts and thus contain no allergens. Some of them include:
Keep Your Body Slim & Fit...Read more here »
Meladerm : Most of the active ingredients making up this product are natural extracts. These include arbutin, gigawhite and kojic acid. It also contains licorice and mulberry extracts. The manufacturer gives the product a working duration of two weeks after which one ought to see visible results.
Crystal Clear Skin Brightening Complex : This is a natural skin lightener. It contains powerful natural ingredients that also help to keep the skin well moisturized and is among the old lightening products. This has made the product build a good great reputation over time.
GLUTA-C Skin Lightening Cream : A product with natural anti-aging and healing properties. It eliminates most skin issues such as acne marks, dark and aging spots, freckles, birth marks and stretch marks. This leaves the skin brighter.
Vikki Lamotta’s Perfect Skin Lightener : This one is an all-natural product and is perfect for those struggling with skin blemishes. The product is safe for use on sensitive skin and delivers great results in skin lightening.
Natural Skin Lightening Products – Home Remedies for Skin Lightening
Products that are made from natural ingredients come with a number of advantages. To begin with, the home remedies are affordable. With them, one can forget digging dip into their pockets. They also do not contain any harmful ingredients and are easy to use. Where one may want to make a complex formulation at home, there are recipes available online which one can follow.
Natural Skin Lightening For Black People – Black Skin, Dark Skin or African American
For black people and African Americans or any other persons with black or dark skin, using natural skin lightening requires patience. Due to the complexion of their skin, it is possible for the natural remedies to take a while longer before reasonable results are experienced. It is therefore important to stick to the lightening procedure for the method to show remarkable results.
Natural Skin Lightening Ingredients and Natural Skin Lightening Recipes
Among ingredients used in include:
- Kojic acid
Natural Skin Lightening Soap
There are many soap brands meant for skin lightening. However, not all will be effective. Among some common brands known to work include papaya soaps. One example of this is Likas papaya soap. Kojic acid also works. An example of this is Kojie San soap.
Natural Skin Lightening Mask
Masks are easy to make. When used regularly and are made up of the right ingredients, they will play a great role in skin lightening. There are recipes with directions on making these masks online. An example would be to mix honey, almond oil, lemon juice and the egg white. Mix these till well compounded and apply the mixture on the skin. Sleep over it and wash it off in the morning.
Recommended Reading Lightening Your Skin
- Best Lightening Cream For Dark Skin, Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Lightening Creams for Black Women, Darker Skin, Porcelana and Derma E Reviews
- Are there Best Pills that Make Skin Lighter – Best Pills for Permanent and for Black People
- Which Best Soaps Will Lighten Your Skin – Kojie San, Natural and for Dark People
- How to Naturally Lighten Skin with Lemon, Milk and Dark Skin
- How to Lighten Your Skin Fast, Overnight and Black Skin or African American
- Did Beyonce Lighten Her Skin – Before and After, Rihanna’s, African American
- Best Skin Lightening Products, Lotions and Serums that Work
- Treatment, Procedure, Surgery, Injections and Vitamins C for Lightening of Skin
- Lightening of Skin Before and After, Forum and Permanently Lightened Skin
See What We Have on Skin Bleaching
- Sammy Sosa Bleached His Skin VYBZ Kartel Skin Bleaching – Before and After
- Did Beyonce Bleach Her Skin? Beyonce Bleached Skin Before and After
- Celebrity Skin Bleaching – Rihanna, Jamaica and Kim
- Face Bleach, Body Bleach and Skin Bleaching Surgery
- Best Skin Bleaching Creams – African Americans, Face, Vantex, Othine and Piona
- Skin Bleaching Cream – For African American, Best for Black Skin
- Skin Bleach – Best, Before and After and Skin Bleach Cream
- Natural Skin Bleaching or Homemade, Recipes and Cream for Bleaching Your Skin
- Best Skin Bleaching Products that Are Safe Including Lotion, Soap and Pills
- Which Are the Best kin Bleaching Soap and Skin Bleaching Pills that Works
- Best Skin Bleaching Methods, Before and After Bleaching Looks
See What We Have on Skin Whitening
- How to Whiten Your Skin Naturally, Fast and Overnight for those with Darker or Uneven Skin
- Best Whitening of Skin Before and After Looks As well As, Asian, Permanent, Japanese and Korean
- Home Remedies for whitening of skin Pigment as Well as Injections, Laser and Masks
- Forever and Glutathione for Making Darker Skins Whiter Review
- Best Lotions, Products to Make Your Skin Lighter Including Best Korean and Asian Products
- Best skin Whitening Soap Include Papaya, Glutathione, What Can People with Black Skin or Dark Spots Use
- Best Skin Whitening Pills, Reviews, That Work and for Black People
- Best Creams to Whiten Skin on Your For Face, Armpits, Body
- Does Dermaline, St Dalfour, Ponds and Ashe Whitening Creams Help Dark or Pigmented Skin