White eyeliner can help make your eyes brighter, bigger and dazzling if you know how to use it well. You have seen top celebrities including Tyra Banks looking super fabulous in this eyeliner color. Who said you cannot look good too?
How to use or how to wear white eyeliner including using it in waterlines – 9 Ways
Best brands of white eyeliner and where you can buy them
How to apply white eyeliner, tutorial
White eyeliner tricks and tips for great looks
If you walked to your drugstore, you will notice some sticks of white eyeliner. If you do not know, this is one of the most feared . Furthermore, not everyone can use it. If you want to use this liner, here are some of the instances you can use it:
1. As a Conventional Eyeliner
When applied on inner lash lines, it makes the eyeballs to appear bigger by extending its white color. This use can also be applied on
- NYX Mechanical Eye Pencil, White
- NYX Slim Pencil 918 White Pearl
- Artist’s Eye Pencil – #10 Writer – Estee Lauder – Brow & Liner
- Rimmel pencil
- Stila Kajal pencil
- Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Eye Pencil in #0
- Baby Eyes byPaula Dorf
- Starry Long Lasting Waterproof Gel in Snow
- Jane Iredale’s
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Eye Pencil
- Dolce & Gabbana – Crayon Intense
- Prestige Classic Khol in E30
- NYX Retractable
We are not recommending any of the above best white eyeliners. You need to do your independent research and read reviews and see how they are priced before you can make your own independent choice.
On where to buy white eyeliner, you are likely to find them on most of your local beauty stores as well as leading online stores such as eBay, Amazon.com and the specific manufacturer of there the various top brands.
How to Apply White Eyeliner or White Eyeliner Tutorial
The steps of using white colored eyeliner are same, as close to your lash lines. Similarly, avoid thick white lines around your entire eyes unless you know the techniques to use as this could make you look like a ghost! However, you have a chance to experiment and see if you like the looks, you get.
- When applying on your inner lash lines or rims, avoid using too much as the excess might gather at your eye corners after some time and this might make you look terrible.
- Close-set eyes will be better with white liner around the inner corners. People with wide set eyes should use it on their outer corners to bring their eyes a little closer (inner). Ensure you both smudge as well as blend the line you created.
- Using white eye liner on your upper lash line and blending it with mascara, especially the brown mascara or black mascara close to your eyelashes will make you look attractive and your eyes will be brightened.
- For people whom white does not work well with their skin color, they could try silver, pearly off white, gold or champagne eyeliners depending on the choice of other clothing they are wearing.
- When applying the it on your waterlines or inner lash lines, be careful not to poke your eye.
How to Use White Eyeliner Video
Try Banks puts a spark of silvery white liner her eyelids and she looks incredible. Many other models use this eyeliner so much. The important thing is you should know is how to use white eyeliner and keep on experimenting.
Following the above secrets, tips and advice is necessary if you are to achieve great looks. Otherwise, doing it wrongly might make you get everyone scared by your ghostly looks.
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
- Best Eyeliner Colors – Common Eye Liner Colors
- Brown Eyeliner – Best Types, When and How to Apply Brown Eye liner
- Black Eyeliner – Best Brands, Shades, Choosing, How to Use and Apply Black Eye Liner
- Blue Eyeliner Guide – Best Brands, Tips and How to Wear Blue Eyeliners
- Best Eyeliners for Blue Eyes – What Eye Liners to Use for Blue Eyes
- Eyeliner for Brown Eyes – Best Brands, Tips and how to Apply Eyeliners for Brown Eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners
Also See General on Eyeliners
- Cat Eye Eyeliner/Winged Eyeliner – How to Do a Cat Eye Liner and Best Looks
- Best Eyeliner Brush Reviews – How to Choose and Best Types
- How to Apply Eyeliner – Tips, Secrets and Best Eye Liner Types