What should you wear with red lipstick? Which red lipstick is best for me? Learn how to wear red lipsticks including tips for to put on, apply, steps, tutorials and much more. You will also learn how to make red lipsticks, some of the best red lipstick, how or which red lipsticks Rihanna, Marilyn Monroe, Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera wear.
Red Lipstick Looks on Dark Skin – Kelly Rowland
Red lipsticks are what you need to make yourself gorgeous and get the sex appeal you need. They are truly transformational and they will give you the classic and flattering looks if you are ready to bear the responsibility that comes with wearing these charming lipsticks.
How to Choose Red Lipsticks
You definitely are wondering which red lipsticks are good for you. You should first know the .
While discussion how to wear red lipsticks, we are going to focus on both techniques for applying red lipstick like a pro as well as how you should wear them. First, let us discuss how to wear red lipsticks before we look at how to apply red lipsticks.
How to Wear Red Lipsticks – Tips, Secrets, Ideas
How you wear red lipsticks, can help you achieve great looks or ruin your looks. You need to be self-aware, know your best features as well as the occasion you are wearing these lipsticks. Of course, a causal occasion might require different ways of wearing them when compared to official event. Here are some of the important tips for wearing red lipsticks
Avoid dark red lipsticks if you have thin lips – If you have , it is advisable to avoid going for . Rosy red will be most flattering.
Nail Color – If you are wearing nail polish, ensure it is not red. Instead, go for clear or light colors. If you want red nail polish, go for the one that will match your lipstick color.
How to Apply Red Lipsticks – Tips, Secrets, Ideas to Put on Red Lipsticks
Rihanna Vampy Lipstick
We have looked at how to wear red lipstick. It is time learns some of the steps to follow when you want to apply red lipsticks. If you have never tried it, it might be like wearing high-heeled shoes for the first time. However, when you get used to them, it will be much easier that you think.
It is objective of everyone to want to get the get looks of Christina Aguilera, Marilyn Monroe, Rihanna, or Gwen Stefani. However, unless you follow the correct steps as you apply red lipsticks, you might not get such looks. If you are now wondering how do this celebrities do it, it is simple, the follow the below steps.
Lip Preparation – Exfoliation, or that will flatter your facial features. See more on or red lip gloss that matches your red lipstick looks. You can apply it at only the center of your lower lips and press your lips together to transfer to your upper lips if you need to clothing. Going for clothe color combination of red, black, and white will make you look amazing.
Baggy tops that are off the shoulder or miniskirts should be avoided, as they will make you look a little sluttish.
How to Make Red Lipstick
If you are interested in making red lipstick, there are many ways to go about it. If you want to make a natural red lipstick at home, you then have to go for natural red colorants and other products such as beeswax and oil. The general steps for making red lipsticks at home are as follows:
- Mix red mica powder and some coconut oil or pure petroleum jelly in a small powder. The amount of red mica you will add will be dependent on the desired red shade you want to achieve.
- Melt beeswax on a double boiler or a low heat source and add it in to your mixture of mica and coconut oil as you mix.
- Pour it into a clean lip balm container and let it cool, preferably overnight.
These are the very basic steps on how make red lipstick. You will find many other recipes to make red lipstick at home only. It is generally a simple task.
How Celebrities Wear Red Lipsticks
How to Wear Red Lipstick – Zoe Saldana, Gwen Stefani and Jeniffer Hudson
Would you like to know how some of the top celebrities wear red lipstick and which ones do they wear? Learn about how a few of the top celebrities wear their red lipstick and see what you can ape from them.
Christina Aguilera Red Lipstick – If you would try to use Christina Aguilera’s red lipstick, she actually wear the Senegence – Lipsense Lipstick, Long Lasting Lip Color. With the above steps, you should be able to achieve her looks.
Rihanna Red Lipstick Look – If you admire Rihanna’s Red lipstick looks, you need to know she has her own inspired red lipstick know as RiRi Woo Red Lipstick for MAC. If you wear it well, you will be able to get her stunning looks.
How to Wear Red Lipstick – Gwen Stefani
Gwen Stefani Red Lipstick looks – Gwen Stefani is the other celebrity who is fond of red lipstick. You will see her always wearing her red lipstick signature. If you keenly look at it, it looks the same as L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge in Ravishing Red. If you would like to get her Gwen Stefani’s looks, you can use this lipstick and do not forget to apply L’Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes and good quality mascara, black in color.
To achieve her looks, Gwen Stefani is said to be using three celebrity lip makeup, i.e. Redd M.A.C lip liner, Russian Red M.A.C lipstick, and NARS Velvet Matte Cruella lip Pencil. To get her looks, prepare your lips and use the Redd M.A.C lip liner, apply NARS Velvet Matte Cruella lip Pencil and finally top it with Russian Red M.A.C lipstick
Marilyn Monroe Red Lipstick – For the case of Marilyn Monroe, she normally wears the MAC Marilyn Monroe RED Lipsticks which she inspired. These lipsticks come in Charmed, Deeply Adored, Love Goddess, Pure Zen and Scarlet Ibis.
Finally, while looking for red lipsticks, do not be confused by Kesha or Trey Songz red lipstick. There are only lyrics to their songs.
The Most Popular Lipstick Colors
- Best Red Lipstick – Cheap, Dark, Apple, Bright, Deep, Blood, Cherry, Brick and Jungle Shades
- Best Dark Lipstick – How to Wear, Glow in the Dark, Trend, Tips, Dark Lipstick Looks
- How to Wear Black Lipsticks- Best Brands, Cheap, Radiance, Opal, Cherry, Honey, Almost Black
- Best Orange Lipstick –Neon, Bright, Burnt, Orange Red & How to Wear Orange Lipsticks
More Lipstick Colors
- Lipstick Colors & Shades for Fair Skin, Brunettes, Blondes, Brown, Tan, Black Women
- Green Lipstick Including Mint, Dark, Lime, How to Wear, Green that Turns Pink or Reds
- Best Plum Lipstick Brands – Dark, Deep, Light Shades, Matte, How to Wear
- Best Peach Lipstick – Matte, Light, Dark, Nude, Coral & Peachy Colored Lipsticks
More Topics in Lipsticks
- Best Long Lasting Lipstick – Red, Pure Color, Natural Most Long Lasting Lipsticks
- How to Wear Best Matte lipstick –Red, Pink, Black and Cheap Matte Lipsticks
- Lipstick Case With Mirror, Vintage, double, Antique, Leather, Coach, Wholesale Lipstick Cases
- Lead in Lipstick – Lead Free Lipstick Brands and List of Lipsticks with Lead