Do you love black lipstick? Learn how to wear black lipstick, some of the on the best black lipstick brands and popular shades such as black honey, matte black, black radiance, black opal as well as black cherry. You will also get tips, ideas, secrets for wearing black lipstick, how to make and apply this lovely lipstick. Some of the very basic questions we will answer include the following:
Best Black Lipstick Brands – Top Brands
Before we look at some of the best black lipsticks shades, it is wise you know some of the best black lipstick brands. We compared various top black lipstick brands, saw user comments and rating before coming the below list of the best black lipstick brands. So, what are some of the best black lipsticks?
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
As in the case of many other types of lipsticks, you cannot miss to have good black lipsticks from top brands and manufacturers such as Revlon , NYX , Portland , Tom Ford , among many others. However, before you buy any of the above best black lipstick brands, ensure you have done your own independent review and you know the shades in which each of these lipsticks come in.
Best Black Lipstick Shades, Types and Brands
We have seen the best black lipsticks overall. We now want to cover a few of the popular shades of black lipsticks such as black honey, matte black, black opal, black cherry and black radiance before we go discuss how to wear black lipsticks .
Best Black Honey Lipstick and Top Brands
Black honey lipstick, particularly the Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey is one a great black lipstick color that was once popular in the 1990s. The Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey can only be rivaled by Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Tint in Wine and as the manufacturers claim “Not quite a gloss, and not quite a lipstick, this transparent formula merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create a look that’s all your own. Its sheer, emollient-rich formula glides on for easy layering”
Wearing Winged Eyeliner and Black Lipstick
The Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey is the most popular and top seller among the Clinique’s lipsticks. It has some purple hue and its sheer appearance varies from plum, raisin, and pinkish raspberry to wine , some of the very popular brands include the following:
- Stargazer Lipstick 110 Matte Black
- Lord & Berry Vogue Matte Lipstick in Black Red
- Illamasqua’s “Pristine” Lipstick
- L.A. Colors Matte lipstick in “Blackberry”
- Ben Nye Lipstick BLACK (Matte)
- Mac Matte Black Lipstick
Best Black Opal Lipstick Cheap and Top Brands
One shade of black lipstick that will not disappoint you is the black opal lipstick. This is a expensive type of black lipsticks that whose price will go as high as $10, depending on the brand you chose. Some of the best black opal lipsticks you should consider include the following:
- Black Opal – Creme Shine Lipstick
- Black Opal True Color Lipstick
- Black Opal True Tone Vitamin Rich Lipstick
- Black Opal Patent Lips Liquid Lipstick
- Black Opal Naked Bronze Créme Shine Lipstick
Best Black Cherry Lipstick and Top Brands
Black Cherry Lipsticks – Zoe-Saldana
Whenever you hear black cherry lipstick, what comes to your mind is R evlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick Black Cherry . This is truly a popular brand of black cherry lipstick. If you would like to try this black lipstick brand, some of the best brands of black cherry lipsticks include the following:
Keep Your Body Slim & Fit...Read more here »
- Milani Black Cherry Lipstick
- Oriflame Pure Colour Lipstick – Black Cherry
- Kate’s Black Cherry Lipstick
- L’Oreal Black Cherry Lipstick
- Hemp Organics – Black Cherry Lipstick
- Lipstick LSS575 Black Cherry
- Mary Kay Creme Lipstick ~ Black Cherry
- Sultry by Smashbox Black Cherry
- Pur Black by Yves Saint Laurent Beaute
Black radiance lipstick – Best Black Radiance Lipsticks
Black radiance lipstick – Best Black Radiance Lipsticks
If you are looking for the best black radiance lipsticks , you need to know they are not as common as the other shades of black lipsticks. Black radiance is a lighter shade of black that does not have much flexibility.
On price, black radiance lipsticks are affordable as you can get a good one at prices of $2.99 or even less. You will not get expensive black radiance lipsticks since most of them hardly go beyond $4. Some of the best black radiance lipsticks include the following:
- Black Radiance Perfect Tone Lipstick
- Black Radiance Black Radiance Lipsticks
- Black Radiance Lipstick Purple Passion
How to Wear Black Lipstick
Before we go to the important considerations for wearing a black lipstick, you need to ensure you know how to choose a good color that will compliment your looks. Unless you want to look vampy or it is a Halloween costume, avoid the true black lipsticks. Instead, go for black purplish or reddish. However, if you know how to wear it properly, there is nothing wrong with wearing a true black lipstick.
To many people, black lipsticks are quite intimidating. Many people often avoid it since they do not want to look like a dead vampire or a witch! However, if you know how to wear black lipsticks properly, you can still get alluring looks that everyone will admire.
Wearing Black with Other Makeup
Black Lipstick – Wearing Winged Eyeliner and Black Lipstick
When you are wearing black lipstick, you need to be very careful on the other makeup you wear and ensure they are subtle, especially the on here entire eyelid and on the eyelid creases, she applies metallic silver you are using is the exact color shade of the lipstick you will be wearing to avoid a dark ring around your lips outer edges.
2. Secondly, ensure you do not wear your black lips with too much mascara .
3. When buying the best black lipstick, ensure you go for a quality brand that will make your lips opaque and make your lips as black as you needed them to be. Some cheap and low quality brands might flake or be less opaque.
Going on with tips for wearing black lipsticks, you need to experiment. You need to try different black lipstick shades and see which one works best for you.
4. If you are afraid of bold looks, black lipstick is not for you. Furthermore, this lipstick color should be worn appropriately to get gorgeous looks. Even if it is tastefully done, it is still not a daily lipstick but for some special occasions.
How to Make Black Lipstick – DIY
If you want to try making your own black lipstick, it is an easy process of you has the right ingredients. Unless you want to make your want to make lipstick at home from scratch, you can simply get a long wearing lip balm and add black eyeshadow powder or eyeliner so long as you realize is safe.
Stop aging. Less wrinkles...Read more here »
How much black powder eyeshadow or eyeliner you want to add will be dependent on the intensity of the black lipstick you want to make.
Where to Buy Black Lipstick – Cheap Black Lipstick
We have covered quite a lot on black lipsticks including some of the best brands, shades, how to wear black lipsticks, etc. We have discussed ways on how to make black lipsticks. It is time for you to know some of the places where you can buy the above best black lipsticks cheaply .
If you are looking for cheap black lipsticks, or where to buy black lipsticks, there are quite many places, which range from your local cosmetic shop, drugstores to various online websites such as amazon.com, eBay, Boots, Sephora among many other online stores.
Furthermore, you can also buy black lipstick at best costs directly from the various manufacturers’ websites such as Revlon , NYX , Urban Decay , Wet N Wild , Lime Crime , L’Oreal , Portland, among many others.
The Most Popular Lipstick Colors
- Best Red Lipstick – Cheap, Dark, Apple, Bright, Deep, Blood, Cherry, Brick and Jungle Shades
- How to Wear Red Lipstick – Tips to Put on, Apply, Make, Wearing Red Lipsticks
- Best Dark Lipstick – How to Wear, Glow in the Dark, Trend, Tips, Dark Lipstick Looks
- Best Orange Lipstick –Neon, Bright, Burnt, Orange Red & How to Wear Orange Lipsticks
More Lipstick Colors
- Lipstick Colors & Shades for Fair Skin, Brunettes, Blondes, Brown, Tan, Black Women
- Green Lipstick Including Mint, Dark, Lime, How to Wear, Green that Turns Pink or Reds
- Best Plum Lipstick Brands – Dark, Deep, Light Shades, Matte, How to Wear
- Best Peach Lipstick – Matte, Light, Dark, Nude, Coral & Peachy Colored Lipsticks
More Topics in Lipsticks
- Best Long Lasting Lipstick – Red, Pure Color, Natural Most Long Lasting Lipsticks
- How to Wear Best Matte lipstick –Red, Pink, Black and Cheap Matte Lipsticks
- Lipstick Case With Mirror, Vintage, double, Antique, Leather, Coach, Wholesale Lipstick Cases
- Lead in Lipstick – Lead Free Lipstick Brands and List of Lipsticks with Lead