You want to know how to make natural lip gloss? Get info on what they area, best brands of natural lip glosses (that includes NYX, bareMinerals, Revlon Beyond), recipes for homemade all natural lip gloss, benefits, tips, and much more.
Natural Lip Gloss Looks
While going through this discussion on natural lip glosses as well as how to make them, some of the basic questions that will be answered include the following:
- What is a natural lipgloss?
- What are the benefits of natural lip-gloss
- What are some of the top or best brands of these lipglosses available in the market?
- What are some of the important ingredients to use when making homemade all-natural lip gloss?
- How do you make natural lipgloss at home – recipes, ingredients and steps?
What is Natural Lip Gloss – All Natural?
Natural lip gloss, also known as all-natural lip gloss is a . See more on l etc.
Adding Flavor to Your Homemade Natural Lip Gloss
To add flavor you will use various naturally existing ingredients. The exact amount to add depends on your taste. Furthermore, some products such as vanilla are milder when compared to mint, citrus or cinnamon.
- Mint – Fresh scent
- Lavender – Floral, woodsy and soothing scent
- Lemon verbena oil – Lemony invigorating scent
- Rose oil for feminine floral scent
Other Natural Lip Gloss Recipes
The above are just illustrations of the various natural lipgloss recipes you can make. There are many other ways on how to make similar glosses using various recipes. We are going to mention three other recipes and on how to make natural lip glosses and let you make more on your own.
Aloe Vera Natural Lipgloss Recipe
- Take one teaspoon of aloe vera gel or gel the gel from aloe vera leaf
- Add a half amount of natural oil such as coconut oil
- Add an eighth of a teaspoon of vitamin E oil
Mix the ingredients until they are smooth. If you want a favored type, you can add a small amount of the oils for flavor seen above.
Chocolate Lip Gloss Recipe
Take 0.5 teaspoons coconut oil, 1.5 teaspoons cocoa butter that is grated and 0.125 teaspoons vitamin E oil and mix them in a microwave or double boiler. Add about 0.25 teaspoon grated chocolate and mix well. Pour it into your lipgloss container or tube.
Cranberry Natural Lipgloss Recipe
You will mix one tablespoon of honey, similar amount sweet almond oil and 10 fresh cranberries. Heat them gently before squashing the berries. Afterwards, use a strainer to sieve the ingredients. Put your this lipgloss in a and let it cool.
Other Popular Natural Lip Gloss Recipes include those made from the following:
- Jojoba oil
- Sweet almond oil
We have only looked at the basic steps for making natural lipgloss, what you can achieve is dependent on your creativity.
Tips for Homemade Natural Lip Gloss
People who have dry lips should opt for cocoa butter or coconut oil based lipgloss, as they will really help moisturize your lips. You can also use other hydrating oils such as grapeseed oil, jojoba, olive oil etc.
Natural lipgloss will be good for softening and protecting your lips. However, they might not be ideal for moisturizing or hydrating your lips.
Suggested Further Reading on Lip Glosses
- Lip Gloss for Men, Girls, Kids and Best Lip Gloss Brands including Black Lip Gloss
- Get the Best Pink Lip Gloss Shades Including Hot, Baby, Light, Peachy, and Bubblegum
Further Reading on Lip Balms
- How to Make Lip Balm with Best Recipe Using Vaseline, Beeswax, Honey, Coconut Oil
- Lip Balm Containers, Tins and Pots – Empty Wholesale, Where to Buy Cheap Lip Balm Containers
- Best Tinted Lip Balm including Natural, Red, Sugar, Burt S Bees Tinted Lip Balms
- Organic Lip Balms & Natural Lip Balm – Best Brands, How to Make, Homemade Recipe
More Work on Type of Lips
- Big lips Meaning, Girls, Men with these Lips and Makeup Tips for Get Bigger Lips
- Small lips Meaning, Girls, Men with Small Lips, Makeup Tips and Small Bumps and Pimple on Lips
- Round Lips Meaning, Makeup Tips for Round Lips Gloss, Balm, NYX, and Makeup for Round Lip
- Thick lips Meaning, People with Thick Lips, Makeup Tips and Thick Upper Black Lips
More Articles on Types Other Lip Makeup
- Best Lip Plumper – Natural, Homemade, Plumping Lip Gloss and How to Make Lip Plumpers
- Best Lip Liner Including Clear, Permanent, Invisible, Waterproof and How to Apply Lip Liners
- Best Lip Moisturizer Including Balms, Glosses, Natural, For Men, Homemade and Tinted