Would you like to try teal hair dye or color? We have info on the best teal dye/color brands, what it is, dark and permanent teal hair dyes. As you learn all this, you will get an insight on how to dye your hair dark teal.
What is Teal Hair Dye or Color
Teal Hair Dye and Hair Color
According to Wikipedia, “Teal is a low-saturated color, a bluish-green to dark medium, similar to medium blue-green and dark cyan. It can be created by mixing green with blue into a white base, or deepened as needed with a little bit of black or gray color.”
If you have never tried it before, teal hair color or dye can help capture a special mood and give you incredible look. Depending on how you use this hair color, it is possible to get chic, glamorous or bold looks.
Before we look at the best brands, there are many types of teal hair colors in the market and some of them can be made by mixing green and blue hair dyes. Some of the teal dyes or colors such as Teal Quick Color Hair Rub Coloring are temporary hair dyes with powder-based formula, which you could wear and wash them off once you do not need the color while others are semi permanent and can last for a few months.
Best Teal Hair Dye – Top Brands
If you are looking for the best teal hair dye, there are many teal colored hair dyes and colors, both semi permanent and temporary ones. Some of the best brands include the following.
- Special Effects – Special Effects Sonic Green
- Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Teal
- N Rage Demi Twisted Teal
- Colorme Temporary Hair Color Teal Virtue
- Hair Flairs Color Rub – Teal Flash
- Color Fiend Teal Temporary Comb-In Color
- Manic Panic Enchanted Forest
- Gothic Goth Punk 80s Manic Panic Voodoo Blue Teal Semi Permanent
- Teal Quick Color Hair Rub Coloring
Special effects and Manic Panic brands have particularly been praised by many people for being some of the longest lasting semi permanent hair dye in teal color. They can last for up to 6 to 8 weeks before they fade out completely.
Dark Teal Hair Dye and Tips for Dying Hair Dark Teal
Another option you can go for is any dark teal hair color or dye. It will ensure you get amazing looks. If you want to get dark teal hair color or dye, you can play around mixing blue and green until you get the exact dark teal shade you want while adding a little black or gray hair dyes.
If you are a newbie, the best option to go for to get dark teal hair is N Rage Demi Twisted Teal or Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Teal. However, you will also need a developer cream especially the Salon Care 10 Volume Creme Developer if you are using N Rage.
Furthermore, you will have to bleach your hair to pale blonde (nearly white) using any blue toned colored bleach before you can use your N Rage.
Permanent Teal Hair Dye and Top Brands
If you are among the people who want something that will last much longer, you need to go for permanent teal hair dye. Do not be surprised since some of them are actually demi permanent and not fully permanent hair dyes. So what are some of the teal hair colors and dyes that will last longer?
RAW Twisted Teal Demi-Permanent Hair Color – RAW Twisted Demi-Permanent Hair Color can last for between 3 and 6 week and it can withstand around 16 to 30 washes.
Special Effects – This is the most praised brand that can last for longer than the other brands.
Manic Panic – This is another fabulous semi permanent hair dye, which has received many positive reviews. It can last for up to three months and withstand several washes. However, some people claim Manic Panic can only last for a short time.
Using Teal Hair Color or Dye
Teal hair dye should be used like any other hair dye while protecting yourself from the this dye. You will get instructions for using it accompanying the brand you purchased. For general insight, see more details on how to apply hair dye.
Further Suggested Reading
- What Are Demi Permanent Hair Colors – Best Brands and How to Remove Them
- Organic hair Dyes Best Insight Including Best Brands, Henna and Natural
- Best Orange Hair Dye Brands Worthwhile Trying
- Foam Hair Color, Dye and Best Brands
- Best Non Permanent Hair Color Brands – Clairol, L’Oreal, Garnier, Nice N’ Easy
- Best Brands of Green Hair Dye Including Dark, Neon, Mint, Lime and Splat
- Best Brands of Silver Hair Dye Permanent and Semi Permanent
- Allergic Reaction to Hair Dye Symptoms, Treatment and Testing
- Turquoise Hair Dye and Hair Color – Best Brands Including Atomic and Semi Permanent
- Ammonia Free Hair Color & Dye – No Ammonia or Best Hair Dyes without Ammonia
- Washable Hair Dye & Color Best Brands For Kids and Splat
- Glow in the Dark Hair Dye, Gels and Color – Best Brands