Do Glow in the dark hair dye, gel or color exist? Get Info on what they are, some of the best brand of glow in the dark hair color Iglow, Splat, Semi Permanent UV Hair Color Rinse, and much more.
Glow in the Dark Hair Dye
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
Glow in the dark hair dye, gels or color refers to a type of hair dye that glows or creates a glowing effect when someone is in darkness or under certain lighting conditions (especially UV light) in places such as disco, raves, outdoor concert, nightclubs, etc. These hair dye and gels contain light sensitive ingredients such as florescence powder, glow powder, etc.
Most of the glow in the dark hair gels, colors and dyes will give your hair bold and bright appearance under lighting and it will glow when you are under the dark or UV light.
There are different types of colors and type of glow in the dark hair gels or dyes. For instance, you will find a type of glow in the dark hair dye that has black light sensitive ingredients that makes it to glow while you are under black light.
Is There Permanent Glow in the Dark Hair Dye or Color?
Having known want glow in the dark hair dyes are, you definitely are curious to know if there are permanent glow in the dark hair color or dyes. Most of the glow in the dark colors for hair is temporary or washable types.
One of the semi permanent glow in the dark hair dyes is the UV Hair Color Rinse . It is free of peroxide or ammonia and it will give you great looks. You could go for UV green, Pink, Red and Turquoise. Alternatively, you could try the Manic Panic Pink Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream if you want something semi permanent.
Best Glow in the Dark Hair Dye Brands
If you are looking for the best glow in the dark hair dye, you need to know that there are not many brand available in the market since this is a unique type o hair dye.
- Manic Panic Pink Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream
- Splat Glows in the dark temporary hair color
- Iglow Temporary Glow in the Dark Hair Gel
- UV Hair Color Rinse
The above are some of the best brands we could come across. In case you know any other, do not hesitate to let us know.
Iglow Temporary Glow in the Dark Hair Gel
Iglow Temporary Glow in the Dark Hair Gel is one of the glowing hair dyes, you can go for that come in various colors that include Blue, Green, Orange and Pink.
Keep Your Body Slim & Fit...Read more here »
Unlike other glow in the dark hair gel, Iglow does not need any source of light and it will light up once you are in a dark room. It will therefore light up irrespective of the light color since it emits light and does not need UV light to be able to glow.
This hair dye is ideal for festivals, concerts, nightclubs, Halloween, parades, etc and it utilizes a self-illuminating technology that ensures it glows when you are in darkness or under a certain lighting condition.
Since it is not a permanent glow in the dark hair color, you can easily wash it out using shampoo and warm water. Furthermore, it is suitable for people of all hair type and hair colors.
Splat Glow in the Dark Hair Dye or Color
Splat Glows in the dark temporary hair color is yet another temporary glowing hair dye. It is a great product, something you should give a try. If you have never tried splat glow in the darkness, it comes in various colors, which include
- Glows in the Dark! Cosmic Pink DEVELOPUS and Washes Out
- Glows in the Dark! Galactic Green – Washes Out
- Glows in the Dark! Atomic Blue Halloween Decor
- Glows in the Dark! VIOLET RAYS Washes Out
The above splat glow in the dark hair colors is suitable for clubbing and partying events. When you are through with your event, you can easily wash them off using shampoo and warm water since they are temporary and washable hair dyes too.
Can You Make Glow in the Dark Hair Gels, Dyes or Colors?
Other than depending on the glow in the dark hair dye, such as Iglow or Splat, you could decide to make your own if you have the ingredients to make it glow. Any glow powder, florescent powder and fluro ink are popularly used while people are making hair dyes at home to make them glow. However, you need to be certain that any ingredients you use are not toxic or harmful to your scalp and hair.
Further Suggested Reading
- What Are Demi Permanent Hair Colors – Best Brands and How to Remove Them
- Organic hair Dyes Best Insight Including Best Brands, Henna and Natural
- Best Orange Hair Dye Brands Worthwhile Trying
- Foam Hair Color, Dye and Best Brands
- Best Non Permanent Hair Color Brands – Clairol, L’Oreal, Garnier, Nice N’ Easy
- Best Brands of Green Hair Dye Including Dark, Neon, Mint, Lime and Splat
- Best Brands of Silver Hair Dye Permanent and Semi Permanent
- Allergic Reaction to Hair Dye Symptoms, Treatment and Testing
- Turquoise Hair Dye and Hair Color – Best Brands Including Atomic and Semi Permanent
- Ammonia Free Hair Color & Dye – No Ammonia or Best Hair Dyes without Ammonia
- Washable Hair Dye & Color Best Brands For Kids and Splat
- Teal Hair Dye and Hair Color Including Dark and Permanent