Green hair dye is truly a great looking hair color. Get insight on the best green hair dye brands, how to use them and something small on permanent and temporary green hair dyes. You will also get info on dark, neon, mint, bright, lime, forest, seafoam green hair dye colors and a lot more.
Green Hair Dye Looks
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
Green hair dyes are some of the most popular type of dyes you will commonly notice in cyber lifestyle, emos, and kids. They are part of the fashion trends that are quickly gaining popularity and they are associated with environment around us. You can go for extreme green if you want bold looks while natural green will give you subtler. Some trends such as grunge uses washed out lighter green shade and dip dying technique without covering all your hair.
If you love green hair dye, you would decide to go for vibrant color such as those of Stargazer Semi Permanent UV. Furthermore, going for extreme green hair dyes can have impact on your hair and make it eye-catching. Before we go into further details, we should begin by looking some of the best brands of these dyes you can purchase and use.
Best Green Hair Dye – Top Brands
If you want the best result when using a green colored dye, you need to ensure you go for nothing less than the very best green hair dye brands. We reviewed a number of these dyes, saw what most users were saying and how they had rated them before coming with the below list. So, what are some of the best green hair dyes?
- La Richie Green (Alpine and Apple)
- Stargazer Green Hair Dyes (Tropical, Ultra Violet, African)
- Manic Panic Classic and Amplified (Enchanted Forest, Electric Lizard, Envy and Venus Envy)
- Color Crazy Pine and Emerald Green
- Special Effects SFX Hair Color Hair Dye Sonic Green
- Splat Neon Green Hair Dye Kit
- Directions Spring Green Lime Semi Permanent Hair Dye Punk Gothic Rock Cyber
- Permanent Hair Dye Color Punk Goth Emo SILVER GREEN BLUE PURPLE High Definition
- Directions Semi Permanent Bright Turquoise Blue Green Hair Dye Punk Goth
- Hair COLOR Permanent Hair Cream Dye Spring Green M24
- Berina Permanent Hair Dye Color Colour Cream A31 BLONDE GRAY GREEN
You will get more top brands of green hair dyes, afterwards, as we will be discussing some various color shades of green and type. However, ensure you have considered the specific color shades the above best green hair dyes come. Whether you want Alpine, Seafoam or Sonic green hair dye, ensure the color appeals you.
Stargazer Green Hair Dyes – Top and Best Brands
Stargazer has quite a number of best brands of green hair dye and gels, which you could go for. Some of their stunning green hair dyes includes the following:
- Stargazer Tropical Green Semi Permanent Hair Dyes
- Stargazer Semi Permanent UV – African Green
- Stargazer Semi Permanent UV – Green
- Stargazer Green UV Hair Gel
La Richie Green Hair Dyes – Top and Best Brands
What does La Richie have on green hair dyes? You definitely are going to like their Alpine and Apple Green. Here is what they have:
- La Richie Directions – Alpine Green Hair Dyes
- La Richie Directions – Apple Green
- La Richie Spring Green
Manic Panic Green Hair Dyes — Top and Best Brands
If you are looking for the best green hair dye form Manic Panic, you will get various brands that will include the following brands:
- Manic Panic Classic Semi-Permanent -Enchanted Forest
- Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent – Electric Lizard
- Manic Panic Classic Semi-Permanent – Electric Lizard
- Manic Panic Dye Hard Colour Styling Gel -Electric Lizard
- Manic Panic Classic Semi-Permanent Green Envy
- Manic Panic Classic Semi-Permanent Venus Envy
Ensure you check which of these shades will look great on you since their shades slightly vary.
Keep Your Body Slim & Fit...Read more here »
Green Hair Dye Shades and Colors
We have discussed some of the best green hair dyes to purchase; it is time to consider types and shades of green you can go for. In each, whenever possible, we will go ahead and give you some of the best brands to buy too. Generally expect to get shades that range from electric colors, dark, light, bright, mint, blue, forest, etc.
Dark Green Hair Dye
If you want to dye your hair dark green, you have to go for Directions Alpine Green Hair Dye. It works well for almost all types of hairs and one of the best brands you should use if you do not want to bleach your hair. You can also use any of the forest or dark green shades from Manic Panic such as Manic Panic Classic Semi-Permanent -Enchanted Forest.
Neon Green Hair Dye
If you would like to try neon green hair dye, you should try Splat Rebellious Colors Neon Green Complete Kit or Spring Green Directions Hair Dye. They will help you get fabulous looks. You could also try Edge Blendable Hair Chalk – Neon
Seafoam Green Hair Looks
Seafoam green hair looks is one of the popular trends. This is a hair color, which will make you look hilarious. Unfortunately, there is not seafoam green hair dyes and you have to play around with other colors to get this lovely color.
To get seafoam green hair, bleach your hair or lighten it, use a toner to cancel yellow color after bleaching. Afterwards, go for light green hair dyes especially turquoise hair dye brands such as Directions Turquoise or Crazy Color Emerald and dilute the color with a lot of your conditioner to make it lighter.
Lime Green Hair Dye
If you would wish to get lime green color looks, you should consider going for Special Effects Limelight, which is a bright. You also find the Goldwell Elumen High-Performance Haircolor and Kool Aid (good for kids) will be very helpful. There was a good lime green hair dye from i.e. the from Crazy Color Hair Dye but it was discontinued.
Mint Green Hair Dye
Mint green hair color is a sought for hair color by many people. Although there might not be many brands in this color, except for Mint Green Hair Chalk, Dip Dye and other few brands. However, you can still achieve this color. For instance, if you add Manic Panic Electric Lizard to a lot of conditioner, you will be able to get mint green hair dye color too. In addition, the Special Effects’ Fishbowl and Special Effects Sonic Green will similarly work well when diluted with a conditioner.
Blue Green Colored Hair Dyes
To get blue-green hair looks, you can either go for brands such as Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise Hair Dye Blue-Green or buy green and blue hair dyes and mix them while using them. Since there are two common colors, you cannot fail to get blue-green hair looks.
Forest Green Colored Hair Dyes
If you admire forest green hair dyes, you need to try some of the top brands such as Manic Panic Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye -Enchanted Forest, Fantasy Professional Permanent Forrest Green Cream Kit or Adore Creative Image Hair Color #111 Forest.
Bright Green Hair Dyes
Neon green is one of the good options for people who want to get bright greenish hair looks. Spring Directions Green Hair Dye is a good choice you should consider. You could also go for Special Effects Limelight because it is bright too.
Permanent and Temporary Green Colored Hair Dyes
If you are using permanent green hair dyes, it is a very difficult to get the exact green hair color you want to have. Permanent hair dye last longest but they are the most difficult in achieving the green hair color you want, especially if you want permanent unnatural color. Semi or Demi permanent dyes will be better since they can easily be redone.
However, if you would like to have something that can be removed at the end of the day or after a few days, you need to go for temporary green hair dyes. There are many temporary green hair colors, especially hair sprays that will work very well. Some of the common ones include:
Stop aging. Less wrinkles...Read more here »
- Temporary Spray In Hair Color (Green)
- Pravana Vivid hair dye
- Temporary Green Hairspray Costume Hair Color from Windy City
How to Use Green Hair Dyes
If you would like to try green hair dyes, you need to follow the dyeing instructions that each of the brands you have purchased comes with. Generally, it is harder to get the extreme and vibrant green colors. Be patient or seek professional help. Extreme colors will only be obtained if you are able to bleach your hair to pure white and then dye it. See more details on hair bleaching.
Further Suggested Reading
- What Are Demi Permanent Hair Colors – Best Brands and How to Remove Them
- Organic hair Dyes Best Insight Including Best Brands, Henna and Natural
- Best Orange Hair Dye Brands Worthwhile Trying
- Foam Hair Color, Dye and Best Brands
- Best Non Permanent Hair Color Brands – Clairol, L’Oreal, Garnier, Nice N’ Easy
- Best Brands of Silver Hair Dye Permanent and Semi Permanent
- Allergic Reaction to Hair Dye Symptoms, Treatment and Testing
- Turquoise Hair Dye and Hair Color – Best Brands Including Atomic and Semi Permanent
- Ammonia Free Hair Color & Dye – No Ammonia or Best Hair Dyes without Ammonia
- Washable Hair Dye & Color Best Brands For Kids and Splat
- Teal Hair Dye and Hair Color Including Dark and Permanent
- Glow in the Dark Hair Dye, Gels and Color – Best Brands