Are you looking for the best eyebrow razor? Learn more about eyebrow razors include top brands such as Tinkle, Stiles, Electric, Kai, and Japanese Mini, among many others. You will also get info on how to use brow razors while shaving your eyebrows.
Personna Eyebrow Razor
If you have stubborn eyebrows or you want to encourage them to grow, you will at times be forced to shave your eyebrows. If you are interested in shaving eyebrows, see how to shave eyebrows, for insight on whether they will grow back, celebrities who shaved their brows, tips, advice and much more. You will also learn if it is advisable to shave brows or not.
In this discussion, we intend to focus on razors for eyebrows which are razors used to shave off brows. First, let us begin by looking at some of the best eyebrow razor brands.
Best Eyebrow Razor – Top Brands
When you want to shave your eyebrows, it is advisable to go for the best brow razors. This is a great way to ensure you get best of results i.e. the type of razor you use will affect the results you get. So what are some of the best eyebrow razors?
- Japanese Mini-T Eye brow by Kai
- Stiles Razor for Eye brows 6-pack
- Ladyn Touch N B
- Eye brow Touch Up Razor Set
- Etude house flamingo
- Brow & Lash Japonesque Touch up Razor Set
- Dollar Tree – Donna Michelle
- Sephora Eye brow Touch Up Razor Set
- Kai, FACE
- 3x Eyebrow Razor Trimmer Shaper Shaver
As expected, in the list of best eye brow razors, we have Tinkle, Stiles, electric, Japanese and Kai brow razors. These are not the only good razors for brows. There are many other good brands in the market you could buy. Furthermore, before you buy any of the above best eyebrow razor brands; ensure you do a thorough online research, read reviews and comments as well as customer ratings.
Electric Eyebrow Razor – Top Brands
To make your eyebrow shaping job perfect, you could decide to go for electric eyebrow razors. These are brow razors, which are powered by either electricity or use dry cells (batteries). If you would like to try the electric brow razors, some of the best brands to go for include the following:
- Chinkyboo Electric Lady Shaver Eye brow Shaper
- Electric Eyebrow Trimmer Shaver Razors
- Ladies Portable Face Body Hair Electric Eye brow Blade Trimmer
- Personna Eyebrow Shaper for Men and Women
- Conair Ladies Womens Electric Razor Shaver Bikini Eye brow Beauty Kit
- Portable Electric Body Face Eyebrow Hair Blade Razor Shaver Remover Trimmer
- Portable Electric Remover Trimmer Body Face Eye brow Hair Blade Razor Shaver
- Bikini Line Hair Trimmer Electric Shaver Portable Eye brow Face Lady Body Razors
- Hair Electric brow Blade Trimmer Shaver Epilator Razor Remover Kit Black
- LED Light Personal Hair Electric Eye brow Blade Trimmer Shaver Razor Remover
- GSL Portable MicroTouches Electric brow Shaper Lady Razor Shaver Trimmer
As you might notice, some of the above electric eyebrow razors are meant for both eyebrows and shaving other body and facial hairs. Furthermore, the above list is not all conclusive as many great blades that were not mentioned.
Eyebrow Razor Shapers – Top Brands
Although many people view them as different, the eyebrow shavers and razors do pretty much the same thing. If you are particularly looking for the best eyebrow razor shapers, you should consider going for top brands such as:
- Noxzema 3-pack
- Fashion Lady
- Trim Specialty Care Eye brow Shapers
- Eyebrow Knife Streamline Handle Eye brow Shaper
How to Use an Eyebrow Razor – Tips, Secrets and Ideas
Once you have the best eyebrow razors, you will definitely want to know how you can use them. In this section, we are going discuss ways to use these razors perfectly for best results. Of course, razors for brows are less painful and they can achieve great result if you know how to use them.
When it comes to removing or trimming your eyebrow hairs, tweezers are most advised. However, while using them, you can overpluck your eyebrows. In such a scenario, you should consider using your brow razors. So how do you use eyebrow razors?
- Brush your eyebrows upwards in a slanting position to facilitate shaving as it will help reduce messy eyebrows.
- Using a white brow pencil, outline your brows to guide you on how you are going to shave them.
- Using the dominant hand, maneuver the razor on your eyebrows along the drawn line.
- Use cold or ice compress on the area affected to avoid skin reaction. You can afterwards apply your moisturizer and balm.
Although it takes time to perfect, once you know how to use these razors, you can create virtually any eyebrow shape, including eyebrow arches angular eyebrows, etc.
Tips, Secrets and Ideas for Eyebrow Razors
The first tip that most makeup artists recommend is the use of brow shaving cream or gel. However, this is likely to hide your brow hair outline you have drawn and might leave messed or very bad eyebrows.
The other tip is using a good eyebrow stencil instead of struggling to the create brow shape you want. You can then use your brow razor to shave off what you do not need.
In case you experience any irritation after shaving, try using aloe vera gel as it has been found to help soothe irritated skin. You could also try some of the specialized after aftershave creams to avoid any form of irritation.
To conclude, whether you have chosen Japanese Mini, Tinkle, or Stiles, you need to ensure you follow the technique and ways on how to use eyebrow razor while shaving your brows we have discussed. Now, get more insight on shaved eyebrows, will they grow back, and much more.