Get info on eyebrow dye including how to dye eyebrows, best kit, tips, advice, ideas, risk, side effects, precautions and dangers of using these dyes. You will also learn how to choose eyebrow dye color to give you bolder and gorgeous looking eyebrows that will accentuate your eyes and give you a completely new look, a very sexy one.
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
You want to match your hair and brow color or you have grey eyebrows or you want to look bold and black? Eyebrow dyes can help you achieve all this and much more. Before using them, be careful since using the wrong brand can lead to your hair and eye color can really flatter your face.
Look at the type of brow dye you are going for. Most of the them come with the dye, developer (or oxidizing agent), mixing bottle and applicator. Always, go for vegetable-based eyebrow dyes.
Furthermore, ensure you do not go for very hard or strong brands since they might have damaging effects. There are types of eyebrow dyes, which come with bleaches, and you are required first to bleach your eyebrows before applying the dye. Ensure the bleach does not irritate your skin.
Finally, you could resort to brands that use only natural ingredients such as henna instead of synthetic brands.
The Best Eyebrow Dye Kit – Getting the Right Eyebrow Color Dyes
Are you looking for the best eyebrow dye kits? We have listed some of the best eyebrow dye kits you can go for. To be particular, Roux Eyebrow Kit is a good one to go for.
This list of the best kits and dyes for eyebrows is not all-inclusive as there are many brands, which we were unable to get or try.
Ensure you have sterile eye irrigating solutions such as Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash to use it irrigate your eyes in case the dye you are using gets into your eyes. This is according to Marguerite McDonald, an MD and ophthalmology clinical professor from NYU School of Medicine.
With the above information, you should not be afraid of using these dyes if you follow the above precautions, warnings, and understand the side effects of eyebrow dyes. Unless you have to use them, try to avoid them and use alternative products.
Eyebrow Dying Tips, Secrets, Advices and Ideas
Before and After Dying Brow
The side effects, risks and dangers of these coloring products should be clear. If you want successful use them, here are some of the important eyebrow dying tips, secrets, ideas and advice that you should follow:
- If you do not intend to change completely the color of your eyebrows i.e. you need to hide a few white eyebrows for instance, it is advisable to apply good eyebrow powders and eyebrow pencils. Choose one shade lighter than your eyebrows.
- When applying brow dye, never leave it longer on your eyebrows than recommended. This could cause irritation.
- When applying these dyes, you should not have any bruises, inflammations, cuts, abrasions or broken skin. This could lead to the dye getting absorbed into your skin and irritating your skin. Ensure you have no broken skin when you want to use any of the types of eyebrow dyes.
- Exposing your dyed eyebrows to much sunlight is likely to make them fade faster and they might not last the normal 4 to 8 weeks you were promised with you purchase the eyebrow dying kit you have.
You are now armed with much knowledge on eyebrow dyes including how to choose them, some of the best eyebrow dye kits, how to apply eyebrow dye, risks, side effects, precautions and some important tips. It is time to try them out.
We wish you the best but ensure you are well protected and do it the right way as seen while looking at how to dye your eyebrows. However, remember dying your eyebrows can lead to eye brow loss or thin eyebrows if done often.
See More on Eyebrow Makeup
- Best Eyebrow Pencil – How to Choose, Apply, Benefits and Secrets for Brow Pencils
- Best Eyebrow Powder – Tips, How to Choose and Apply Eyebrow Powders
- Eyebrow Tinting – Best, Tips, Tint Types, How to Choose and Tint Eyebrows
- Best Eyebrow Stencils – Types, Tips, How to Choose and Use Stencils for Eyebrows
- How to Color Eyebrows and Choose Brow Colors, Tips, Secrets and Advices
More on Eyebrow Grooming
- Eyebrow Shaping Guide – How to, Tips, Men and Women Eyebrow Shaping
- How to Arch Eyebrows – Step and Tips for Eyebrow Arching
- How to Trim Eyebrows for Women, Men and Tips for Brow Trimming
- How to Tweeze Eyebrows – Best Tweezers, Tips , Tweezing
- Eyebrow Threading – Tips, Benefits, Services, How to, Cons of Brow Threading
- Eyebrow Waxing – Best Kits, Tips, Salons, How to Wax Eyebrows
- Plucking Eyebrows – How to, Tips and Ways to Reduce Pain
- Best Eyebrow Shapes for Different Face Shapes
Suggested Further Reading
- Celebrities with No Eyebrows – With and Without Eyebrows Looks?
- How to Grow Eyebrows Fast – Tips, Advice, Grow Eyebrows Back
- Thin Eyebrows Causes, Tips, and How to Fill How to Thin Eyebrows
- Bushy eyebrows – Tips, Advice, How to Trim Bushy Eyebrows and Celebrities with Bushy Eyebrows
- Eyebrow Loss – Causes, Remedies, Treatment and Cures
- How to Get Thick Eyebrows – Tricks, Tips, Ideas and Ways to Get Thicker Eyebrows
- Eyebrow Tattoos – Costs, Benefits, Cons, Permanent Eyebrows Procedure
- Eyebrow Piercings Guide – Types, Healing, After Care, Jewelry, Process, Tips
Which eyebrow dye do you like? How do you apply it? Share, Advice and Warn.