Which is the best eyebrow brush brand? Good brow brushes can help you get the best of looks. Learn more on best brands of brow brushes including eyebrow comb, powder brushes, angled eyebrow brush, spoolie and much more.
Brow Brushes – Popular Types
Well-sculptured, natural looking and well-groomed eyebrows are now trendier than very thin or overplucked ones. They help in giving your eyes a great frame, making you to look younger and brighten your face. As you groom them, you can darken, define or emphasis your brows by applying your favorite eyebrow gel, pencil, powder, tint or powder. To do so easily and seamlessly, you need to have a quality brow brush that has firm bristles to work your brows and eyebrow makeup, slightly smudging it to the outer edges. This will create perfect eyebrows!
Most of these brushes are suitable for liquid, powder or even gel (creaming) brow makeup formulations. If you are never seen them, these brushes are much similar to tiny toothbrushes. However, their designs and shapes might be different i.e. some are angled while others look almost like toothbrushes. You will also get those combined with comb i.e. brow combs and brushes combined.
Generally, small eyebrow brushes are used for applying single lines, medium for coloring and big ones for blending your makeup well. Furthermore, look at the handle as some have long one and others small. Here choose what you like.
Best Eyebrow Brush – Top Brands
We have fundamentally seen what brow brushes are. It is time to look for some of the best eyebrow brush brands in the market. Of course, if you searched for them, you will realize there are numerous in number. This therefore makes it very difficult to tell which brand will be good and which will not be very suitable. Go for brands with natural bristles (they will give you better looks and last longer), consider their thickness to choose what suitable as well as the texture of the brush is (decide if you want a soft or firm one).
We reviewed a number of best eyebrow brushes, saw how other experts and users have reviews and rated them in coming up with the below list. It should guide you to know what to go for when you are looking for one of the best brands. Therefore, which are some of the best eyebrow brush you should consider buying?
- MAC 208 Angled
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye brow Comb + Brushes
- Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools
- Ardell – Ardell Duo Brow Brushes
- Revlon Vital Radiance
- Laura Mercier – Double-Ended
- Suqqu Balancing Eye brow Palette 01
- Benefit Cosmetics Hard Angle Definer
- La Bella Donna Angle-Brow Brushes
- Paula Dorf Perfect Tools – Perfect
- Make Up For Ever
Some of the other best eyebrow brushes to go for include ULTA Pro, MUA E7, Mary Kay®, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, among many others. Essentially, almost all the makeup manufacturers have brow brushes. However, it is good to read eyebrow brushes reviews, see how they have rated and user comments to tell which brush will work best.
Best Angled Eyebrow Brush – Slanted Eyebrow Brushes
To more precisely define or fill your eyebrows, ensure you have angled brow brushes. This brush is quite versatile and it will ensure you get well-defined and charming brows. If you are using a brow stencil, it will work perfectly well. Being angled, it can easily reach even the thinnest areas of your brows. If you are looking for the best angled eyebrow brushes, some of the best include the following:
- Revlon Angled Eye
- MAC 266 Small Angle
- JAPONESQUE Pro Angled Brow Definer Brushes
- MAC 208 Angled
- BareMinerals Bare Escentuals ANGLED
- Benefit Angled Brow and Eye Makeup brushes
- 6X Fashion Lady Eyebrow Brow Shadow Powder Angle Eye Makeup Brushes
- Smashbox Angled #12
- Revlon Vital Angled Eye Brow Fill
These are other best angled eyebrow brushes in the market you can go for. Ensure you also read reviews for each of these brands. The MAC 266 Small Angle and MAC 208 Angled are one of those that have received most positive reviews and good ratings.
Eyebrow Comb and Comb and Brush
To make them look good, you need a good eyebrow comb and scissors for trimming. After you have plucked, waxed or threaded your brow hairs, you need to comb them if you are not using any other makeup. Even if you are using another makeup, you still need to comb them to make them look neat. Instead of buying separate comb and brush, the brow brush and comb (combined) will be good for both your eyebrows and eyelashes. The comb side will help you remove any clumps while the brush will help in smoothening them. Some of the good eyebrow comb and brush to consider buying include the following leading brands:
- Superdrug Eyebrow Brush & Comb
- Essentials Brow Comb+Brush
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyebrow Comb+Brush
Eyebrow Powder Brush – Eyebrow Brush and Powder
If you are applying your eyebrow powder, you need a special brush to enable you to apply them perfectly. Although the angled brush can help you, you still need to ensure you have a specialized brush since powder application needs a different type of brush. A good eyebrow powder brush needs to have softer bristle and be slightly bigger to work effectively.
Eyebrow Spoolie Brush
Spoolie is a mascara like wand used to un clump eyelashes, help during eyebrow plucking (make roots better visible by brushing through them), brow brushing, growing out brows and ensure your eyebrow powder works more effectively.
When you mention the eyebrow spoolie brush, the first product that should come to your mind is the Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools Spoolie Brush. Other great brow spoolie include
- Brow Spoolie Duo,
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
- Revlon ColorStay® Eyebrow Liner
- Couleur Caramel Certified Organic Eyebrow Pencil
- SAX Brow Styler
- E30 Double Ended Brow/Spoolie
- Royal and Langnickel Revolution Brow/ Spoolie Dual Brushes
- Eve Pearl #109 Brow/Spoolie,
- Glo minerals Spoolie among many others
Do not be confused, some of the spoolie have a certain brow makeup on one side and on the other side, you will the spoolie itself.
How to Use Eyebrow Brushes – Tutorial
We have seen the best eyebrow brush brands. It is time to look at how you can use them. This will be a general guide that might not work all brands. So, how do your brush eyebrows?
- Begin with clean eyelids since if you have already worn your eyeshadow, you might accidentally brush some of it into your eyebrows.
- Beginning from the inner eye corners, brush your eyebrows across but slightly upwards.
- When you reach two thirds way (where the arch should be), brush vertically on the thin area of your eyebrows. While doing this, you need to decide how high you want your arch to go. If you notice some hairs scraggy on the lower side of the arch, you brushed too high, redo it without brushing so high.
- If you realize your eyebrows look unnatural, you can omit step 3 and continue with step 2 but when you reach towards the outer corners of your brows, them downwards.
- If step 3 works just fine, brush the last one third of your eyebrows diagonally downwards
- Use an eyebrow set or gel, set your brows. Petroleum jelly can work well or even clear mascara so long as it does not look too shiny.
These are the basic steps on how to brush your eyebrows. You can still follow them whether you have used some eyebrow makeup or not.
More on Eyebrows
- Which Is the Best Eyebrow Kit To Buy – Anastasia, Milani, EFL or Which One?
- How Do You Get the Thick and Bushy Demi Lovato’s Eyebrows?
- How to Fix Bad Eyebrows with Pictures
- Fake Eyebrows for Men, Women and Cancer Patients
- Does Whoopi Goldberg Have Eyebrows or Not?
- Best Eyebrow Trimmer and Shaver Brands for Men, Women and Electric
- Best Eyebrow Gels Brands Including Clear and Tinted
- Are Shaved Eyebrows Trendy – Tips for Shaving Brows
- Eyebrow Implants Before and After Looks and their Costs
- Men’s Eyebrows – Should You Trim, Pluck, Wax or Shape Them?
- Megan Fox eyebrows – How to Get, Tutorial, before and After Pictures
- Best Eyebrow Filler You Should Give a Try
Further Suggested Reading
- How Do You Fix Overplucked Brows or Grow the Back?
- Sparse Eyebrow Ideas – Causes, Filling, Growing and Shaping
- Eyebrow Hair Restoration Procedure, Cost and Looks
- Best Eyebrow Liner Brands, How to Apply Them and Semi Permanent Ones
- Are Drawn on Eyebrows Trendy or Very Horrible?
- Chola Eyebrow Looks and How to Do Them
- What Are Sharpie Eyebrows – Chola, Mexican and Pictures
- Get Sexy Eyebrows like Keira Knightley with Eyebrow Transplant Surgery
- Best Eyebrow Razor Brands and How to Use Them
- Eyebrow Shaper Best Brands and How to Use Them
- Best Eyebrow Growth Serums and Before and After Photos
- Causes and Remedies of Embarrassing Eyebrow Dandruff