Your eyes are your windows to your soul. If you have small eyes, you do not have to feel intimidated. They are lovely and they can still appear bigger if you know how to accentuate them. Learn what they are, people and celebrities who have t
hem, as well as ?
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
- What do smaller eyes say about someone’s personality?
- I have smaller eye type, how do you make them look bigger?
- What are some of the eye makeup for smaller eye types?
- How should you for Small Eyed People
If you have and yellowish beige.
- Using a mid-tone eyeshadow, (few shades darker than your skin tone and it should be shadowy) create almost a ‘V’ or ‘<’ shape like shape towards your outer eye corners. You can exaggerate and go slightly above your eye creases. To do this, you will begin by or before applying several mascara coats . Use voluminous or lengthening mascara such as L’Oreal’s Voluminous Million Lash mascara for best results.
Furthermore, these people should apply mascara on both the upper and lower eyelashes . For the upper lashes, put much focus on the center eyelashes. When you come to the lower or bottom lashes . Ensure you focus on the center and outer eyelashes . Avoid too much mascara for the lower lash. See more on how to apply bottom lash mascara, tips and secrets . This will help in opening your eyes and making them look bigger.
We have looked at quite a number of things including eye makeup such as eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and eyebrow grooming . In addition to that, we have more tips, secrets and advises that will ensure you get exotic and stunning looks.
- Pop Up Eyes – If you want your small eyes to pop up, you need to choose an eyeshadow color that contrasts the type of eye color you have . For example, brown eyeshadow will flatter blue eyed people and make them pop out while purple eyeshadow will work best for brown ey ed people. Furthermore, avoid going for very dark eyeshadows as they might make them to recede and even appear smaller.
- Lighter Eyeshadow Shade – Contrary to the ways you use eyeshadow for other types of eyes , if you are small eyed, you must go for lighter eyeshadow and never use very dark eyeshadow. Lighter eyeshadow helps reflect light making your eyes bigger and standout.
We have looked at what it is to be small eyed, people and celebrities, eye makeup to wear if you have eyes that are small including eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and eyebrow grooming. The above makeup tips and secrets should ensure you look exceptional.
See more on Types of Eyes
- Close-Set Eyes – Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Tips and Personalities
- Downturned Eyes & Upturned Eyes – Makeup Tips, How Lower or Lift Up turned and Down turned Eyes
- Wide Set Eyes or Far Apart Eyes – Makeup for, Tips, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Personality
- Prominent Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Makeup and Surgery
- Almond Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Makeup for Almond Shaped Eyes and Celebrities
- Oriental Eyes – What They Are, Origin and Eye Makeup Tips for Oriental Eyes
- Asian Eyes – Tips, Makeup, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrows, Differences and How to Get the Asian Eye Looks
- Large Eyes – What Is, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Celebrities with, and Why Men Love Women with Larger Eyes
- Big Eyes – Eye Makeup Tips, Personality, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara Girls, Men Love, and Contact Lenses for Big Eyed People
- Round Eyes- What Are, Eye Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara for Large or Small Round Eyes
- Monolids Eyes – Types, Tips, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara and Monolid/Single Eyelid Surgery
- Deep Set Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eye Makeup Tip, Personalities and Celebrities with Deep-Set Eye Types
- Hooded Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner and Eye Makeup Tips and Celebrities with Hooded Eyelids
How do you apply makeup for small eyes? Share.