Do you have round eyes or would you like to know what they are, how to apply makeup for round eyes including . These eye types can be very sexy and attractive if you know how to use makeup correctly because these eye types are actually adorable and crazily beautiful. In terms of geographical distribution, these to make them appear bigger and forget about the fact their shape.
However, whether you have big or small , if you carefully . The main objective of using eye makeup for round eyes is try and create an illusion of longer, narrower and wider eyes .
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
If you have for round eyes properly. This section is going to give you steps you can follow to ensure they look longer and wider . The general rule is applying eyeliner on your outer eye corners while living the inner eye corners untouched to draw attention to the outer eye corners. This will help in making your eyes to look wider and less round. Here is to go about it.
- Close your eyes without squinting, from your inner eye corner to outer eye corner but gradually making it thicker as you approach your outer eye corner. Also, line your lower lash lines or ignore them.
- Next, apply darker neutral eyeshadow (bronze, warm taupe, bluish gray, etc) on your upper eyelids from lash line to your socket eye curves. This should be your mid tone eyeshadow. If you applied eyeliner on your lower lash line, you need to apply the darker neutral eyeshadow on you lower lash line, lightly.
- Apply eyeshadow that is one shade darker than the mid tone eyeshadow eye crease and on your outer half of your eyelid, extending the color upwards and outwards until it almost touches the outer tip on your eyebrow curve at about a 45 degree angle.
- Finally, apply the lightest eyeshadow shade on your brow bone, just below your eyebrows.
We have covered a lot including how to go about big and small eyes that are round when applying makeup. We have also looked at eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara for round eyes and swell as creating smokey looks for round-eyed girls . These steps are just basic and you are free to try various looks to see what will suit you most.
See more on Types of Eyes
- Close-Set Eyes – Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Tips and Personalities
- Downturned Eyes & Upturned Eyes – Makeup Tips, How Lower or Lift Up turned and Down turned Eyes
- Wide Set Eyes or Far Apart Eyes – Makeup for, Tips, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Personality
- Prominent Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Makeup and Surgery
- Almond Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Makeup for Almond Shaped Eyes and Celebrities
- Oriental Eyes – What They Are, Origin and Eye Makeup Tips for Oriental Eyes
- Asian Eyes – Tips, Makeup, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrows, Differences and How to Get the Asian Eye Looks
- Large Eyes – What Is, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Celebrities with, and Why Men Love Women with Larger Eyes
- Big Eyes – Eye Makeup Tips, Personality, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara Girls, Men Love, and Contact Lenses for Big Eyed People
- Small Eyes – Celebrities, Makeup Tips, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrow, and How to Make Smaller Eyes Bigger
- Monolids Eyes – Types, Tips, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara and Monolid/Single Eyelid Surgery
- Deep Set Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eye Makeup Tip, Personalities and Celebrities with Deep-Set Eye Types
- Hooded Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner and Eye Makeup Tips and Celebrities with Hooded Eyelids