Oriental eyes have many controversies and heated exchanges while some people regarding them as charming while others think otherwise. The truth is that these eyes are a charm that forms part of the bewildering Asian beauty that everyone admires. We are going to discuss what they are, their origin as well as oriental eye makeup tips including that have an extra fat layer that makes them to look as if they are ‘slits’. Furthermore, they tend to have narrow eyelids with an epicanthal fold on which the upper eyelids medially overlap. They are commonly found in Asia, especially among the Chinese people who live in the Northern parts of China. It is very difficult to say if there is any different between them and the and they should guide you on how to go about with oriental eye makeup. However, below are some of the few oriental eye makeup tips that can be of much help respect to applies such as c for Oriental Eyes Mascara can help create a charming look if you are oriental eyed.
To help emphasis your oriental eyes, it is recommended that you use mascara and false or fake eyelashes. This two will make them to look much bigger if they are too small. However, it should be clear that not all people who have them have small ones.
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
Furthermore, you should also invest in a good quality heated eyelash curler to help in curling the straight eyelashes that are common in people who have oriental eyes.
We have looked in details how to apply eye makeup for oriental eyes including mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. We also discussed on their origin. You need to ensure you have also properly groomed your eyebrows to help create the look you need. If you need to get more details, see our article on Asian eye lids, make tips, tricks, secrets and much more. It has many details including how to choose eyeshadow colors, tips, secrets and much more.
See more on Types of Eyes
- Close-Set Eyes – Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Tips and Personalities
- Downturned Eyes & Upturned Eyes – Makeup Tips, How Lower or Lift Up turned and Down turned Eyes
- Wide Set Eyes or Far Apart Eyes – Makeup for, Tips, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Personality
- Prominent Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Makeup and Surgery
- Almond Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Makeup for Almond Shaped Eyes and Celebrities
- Asian Eyes – Tips, Makeup, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrows, Differences and How to Get the Asian Eye Looks
- Large Eyes – What Is, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Celebrities with, and Why Men Love Women with Larger Eyes
- Big Eyes – Eye Makeup Tips, Personality, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara Girls, Men Love, and Contact Lenses for Big Eyed People
- Round Eyes- What Are, Eye Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara for Large or Small Round Eyes
- Small Eyes – Celebrities, Makeup Tips, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrow, and How to Make Smaller Eyes Bigger
- Monolids Eyes – Types, Tips, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara and Monolid/Single Eyelid Surgery
- Deep Set Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eye Makeup Tip, Personalities and Celebrities with Deep-Set Eye Types
- Hooded Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner and Eye Makeup Tips and Celebrities with Hooded Eyelids
Suggested Reading on Eye Colors
- Purple Eyes – Causes, Purple Eye Color Disease and Makeup Tips
- Violet Eyes – Existence, Makeup Tips and Elizabeth Taylor’s Violet Eyes
- Amber Eye Color – Humans, Animal and Makeup Tips for Amber Eyes