Do you have downturned eyes and you would like to know how you could use ; however, the natural upwards lift on the outer eye corner makes them different as it is more pronounced. This givens the lower eyelid of people with upturned eyes more emphasis and it will look much longer. So what are some of the eye makeup for upturned eyes?
Makeup tips for Up Turned Eyes
If you have upturned eyes, while applying eye makeup, your objective should be to create a downward illusion on the up turned outer corner of the eye.
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
- One way of achieving this objective is applying dark eyeliner on the outer corner. Most people often turn to on top of the dark or . If you do not know how correctly to . Of course, you will need to apply eyeshadow base and eyeshadow primers first. Use a softer eyeshadow from the inner eye corners and as you approach the outer eye corner, make it bolder and heavier. Warm brown will be ideal for your creases.
- Your eyebrows can help in reducing downturned eye looks. You need to a pply eyebrow pencil making it thicker from inner eye and thinner as you move towards the outer corner.
If you follow the above steps, you will be able professionally to create sultry looks on your downturned eyes and no one will notice they are down turned. Is that not the objective of using makeup?
We have discussed what they are as well as some of the makeup for downturned and upturned eyes. For downturned eyes, you are trying to create an illusion of straight looks which means you will be trying to lift the turned down eyed while on up turned you will be trying to pull down the upturned outer eye corner.
See more on Types of Eyes
- Close-Set Eyes – Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Tips and Personalities
- Wide Set Eyes or Far Apart Eyes – Makeup for, Tips, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Personality
- Prominent Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Makeup and Surgery
- Almond Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Makeup for Almond Shaped Eyes and Celebrities
- Oriental Eyes – What They Are, Origin and Eye Makeup Tips for Oriental Eyes
- Asian Eyes – Tips, Makeup, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrows, Differences and How to Get the Asian Eye Looks
- Large Eyes – What Is, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Celebrities with, and Why Men Love Women with Larger Eyes
- Big Eyes – Eye Makeup Tips, Personality, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara Girls, Men Love, and Contact Lenses for Big Eyed People
- Round Eyes- What Are, Eye Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara for Large or Small Round Eyes
- Small Eyes – Celebrities, Makeup Tips, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrow, and How to Make Smaller Eyes Bigger
- Monolids Eyes – Types, Tips, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara and Monolid/Single Eyelid Surgery
- Deep Set Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eye Makeup Tip, Personalities and Celebrities with Deep-Set Eye Types
- Hooded Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner and Eye Makeup Tips and Celebrities with Hooded Eyelids