Asian women are the most stunning with adorable Asian eyes and lovely dark hair. If you are an Asian girl, learn more about what your eyes, their differences with Caucasians and makeup tips. On Asian eye makeup, we will discuss eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara and crease). Furthermore, theys are not as round and wider like African Americans or Caucasians. They slightly resemble has a very large impact on how your eyes will look like at the end of the day. You need to decide on how many .
For more emphasis, you can use for A
sian eyes can determine the looks you get. We are not going to mention more about specific on your lower eyelid. This will help define your eye shape making it much bigger and rounder.
- Blend and Blend – for great looks, ensure you have blended your eye makeup well until it is seamless and it has not demarcations.
How to Get Asian Eye Looks
How to get Asian Eye Looks
If you would like to get Asian eye looks, you need to know how to use eyeliner and eyeshadow as well as general face grooming. So how do you go about when you want to get Asian eyes?
- Brush your hair backwards and secure it with a hair bad or ponytail holder that is sturdy. This will help in pulling back your hairline and skin around your eyes will be pulled back. You will immediately notice them getting the elongated Asian eye look.
- On your eye creases, use a light beige or white eyeshadow to help hide the shadow formed by your eye creases since Asian eyed people do not have such a crease i.e. they do not have double eyelids like the western people.
- Apply mascara on your outer up and bottom eyelashes lightly to help emphasis your eyes and make them look like those of Asians.
- Use chapstick on your lips especially lipstick , lip stain or lip gloss to help emphasis your mouth shape and make it look like the one of Asian girls.
If you want to get permanent Asian eyes , you need to consider plastic surgery. This is rather a costly process, which will make you have these types of eyes forever.
We have looked at Asian eyes including what they are, their differences with Caucasians and African American eyes as well as makeup tips. On makeup tips, we covered eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyebrows makeup. The above Asian eye makeup tips should help you create the best looks ever.
See more on Types of Eyes
- Close-Set Eyes – Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Tips and Personalities
- Downturned & Upturned Eyes – Makeup Tips, How Lower or Lift Up turned and Down turned Eyes
- Wide Set Eyes or Far Apart Eyes – Makeup for, Tips, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Personality
- Prominent Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Makeup and Surgery
- Almond Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Makeup for Almond Shaped Eyes and Celebrities
- Oriental Eyes – What They Are, Origin and Eye Makeup Tips for Oriental Eyes
- Large Eyes – What Is, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Celebrities with, and Why Men Love Women with Larger Eyes
- Big Eyes – Eye Makeup Tips, Personality, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara Girls, Men Love, and Contact Lenses for Big Eyed People
- Round Eyes- What Are, Eye Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara for Large or Small Round Eyes
- Small Eyes – Celebrities, Makeup Tips, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrow, and How to Make Smaller Eyes Bigger
- Monolids Eyes – Types, Tips, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara and Monolid/Single Eyelid Surgery
- Deep Set Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eye Makeup Tip, Personalities and Celebrities with Deep-Set Eye Types
- Hooded Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner and Eye Makeup Tips and Celebrities with Hooded Eyelids