In this article, we are going to discuss on almond eyes in details including a appearance of these eyes, as well almond shaped that closely resemble , to camouflage or hide imperfections, this is not the case with those who have these bewildering eyes. They should use eyeliner to enhance the almond shape of their eyes.
Some of the ways of using eyeliner includes creating almond cat eyes that will be discussed later in this article or applying it on your outer half of the lower and upper lash line. Ensure you use strokes that get thicker as you approach outer eye corner and thinner as you move towards the center of your upper and lower lash line.
If you want your them to look much rounder, do not , also known as winged eyeliner. It is very easy and you will follow the below shapes to get a flirty look that will make your eyes a centerpiece, where you will go.
- To help your eyeliner to stick well, begin by applying foundation.
- While standing or sitting in front of a mirror, take your tube or pencil eyeliner and line your upper lash line beginning from your inner corner towards your outer corner. When you reach your outer corner, extend a bit beyond the outer corner. The best way to apply eyeliner is ensuring your eyes are half-shut as you look slightly downwards in front of your mirror to get the best view of your upper lash lines.
- You are almost done. You now need to create the wing shape at the outer eye corner. Simply flick a small winged at an angle towards your outer eyebrowedge. You could make the flick short, long, thick, subtle or dramatic. It all depends on whatever makes you look stunning and the occasion. You could also line your lower lash line if you want a balanced look. See more on Cat eye Eyeliner or Winged Eye Eyeliner for details, steps and tips.
We have looked in details what almond eyes are, how to apply eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on almond shaped eyes. If you have them, you need to know they are the classic types of eyes and stop hiding them in glasses for people not to see them.
See more on Types of Eyes
- Close-Set Eyes – Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Tips and Personalities
- Downturned Eyes & Upturned Eyes – Makeup Tips, How Lower or Lift Up turned and Down turned Eyes
- Wide Set Eyes or Far Apart Eyes – Makeup for, Tips, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Personality
- Prominent Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Makeup and Surgery
- Oriental Eyes – What They Are, Origin and Eye Makeup Tips for Oriental Eyes
- Asian Eyes – Tips, Makeup, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrows, Differences and How to Get the Asian Eye Looks
- Large Eyes – What Is, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Celebrities with, and Why Men Love Women with Larger Eyes
- Big Eyes – Eye Makeup Tips, Personality, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara Girls, Men Love, and Contact Lenses for Big Eyed People
- Round Eyes- What Are, Eye Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara for Large or Small Round Eyes
- Small Eyes – Celebrities, Makeup Tips, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyebrow, and How to Make Smaller Eyes Bigger
- Monolids Eyes – Types, Tips, Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and Mascara and Monolid/Single Eyelid Surgery
- Deep Set Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eye Makeup Tip, Personalities and Celebrities with Deep-Set Eye Types
- Hooded Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner and Eye Makeup Tips and Celebrities with Hooded Eyelids
Suggested Reading on Eye Colors
- Purple Eyes – Causes, Purple Eye Color Disease and Makeup Tips
- Violet Eyes – Existence, Makeup Tips and Elizabeth Taylor’s Violet Eyes
- Amber Eye Color – Humans, Animal and Makeup Tips for Amber Eyes