Are you looking for info blue mascara? Get the best blue mascara brands, how to choose the right shades (including dark, light, navy blue, electric blue)and how to apply them. You will get tips, secrets, ideas and tricks for use them, before watching a video.
How to Apply
From electric looks to more vivid ones, these masc
aras can help you achieve a whole new look. Of course, they are a good alternative for people who are tired with wearing black or brown mascaras every day. This is just one of the including undertones they have. This will ensure you get a blue-shade that will flatter your eyes. Even brunettes and redheads will look great if they choose good shades.
Best Blue Mascara Brands
You have learnt how to use these mascara. You will need now to buy a few brands. They comes in many color shades, which range from deep, medium to light blue. After reviewing, testing and reading reviews for most of the them, we came up with a list of the best blue mascaras you can purchase. We are not endorsing any product in our list of best brands.
- Yves Saint Laurent Majorelle Volume Effet Faux Cils
- NYX and Dior’s Diorshow Iconic come in Navy Blue
- Maybelline Great Lash Washable and Isadora Build Up Extra Volume come in Royal Blue
- Lancome Definicils in Navy
Maybelline Great Lash Royal-Blue
- Korres Deep Colour in Black Blue 04
- Kiss Me
- Christian Dior Diorshow in Azure-Blue
- Buxom Lash Special Effects Blue-Noir
- Blinc Dark Blue
- BeneFit Bad Gal Brightening-Blue
The list of best brands above is not all-inclusive. We only picked some of the popular, most and fairly rated. If you do not see your favorite color, you have no reason for hard feelings. Just share it so that people can be aware of it. To get the best deal, ensure you compare prices of blue mascara brands and go for what is both good and affordable.
How to Apply Blue Mascaras
You have probably bought one of your best brands from the ones listed above after learning how to choose the correct shades. It is time to how to apply blue mascara. You will definitely begin with the rest of your other eye makeup such as eye foundation , that will create a balance and it could be colors light beige or light pink. People with blue eyes can go for pale blue eyeshadow .
- If you want subtle looks, go for the neutral eyeliners or brown . However, by wearing blue eyeliner on your upper lash line and blending it with your blue colored mascara will make you look harmonious.
- Some makeup artists often advise people to curl their eyelashes after they have applied mascara. Their nothing wrong with this procedure only if during curling of eyelashes , you are not going to hamper with the looks you have created with your blue colored mascaras. I would recommend you begin with curling your eyelashes first before applying mascara s.
- Another blue eyeshadow tip is experimenting beforehand. It might be the right blue eyeshadow shade for your eye , skin or hair color but might not have the magic you expected.
- When choosing other face makeup , ensure it does not overwhelm blue colored mascaras. Going with plain eyelids, cool colored lipstick such as plum and pink will make your eyes stand out.
- To look gorgeous without worrying about anything, apply a coat of black mascara followed by coats of this mascara. This will help you achieve greater looks.
For more Tricks, watch video
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/anOlrzL4oaM” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Before using it, ensure you know how to use colored mascara. This will ensure you do not commit the obvious mistakes that everyone does.
You should be able to confidently choose the best blue mascaras, apply it while following all the steps and tips discussed. For several years now, as a makeup artist, I always advise my clients to show confidence in whichever attire or makeup they use. You expect a friend or two to think your makeup is scary. Just be confident and they will copy you soon.
Get More on Types of Mascaras
- Lengthening Mascara – Best Brands, Tips, and How to Use Lengthening Mascaras
- Fiber Mascara Review – Best Brands, Benefits, Risks, How to Apply and Remove Fibre Mascara
- Tube Mascara Review – Best Brands, Tips and How to Apply Tube Mascaras
- Falsies Mascara Review – Tips and How to Apply Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Thickening or Volume Mascara – Tips, Best Volumizing, L’Oreal Volumious and How to Apply
- Best Waterproof Mascaras –Best Brands, How to Apply and Remove Water Proof Mascaras
- Clear Mascara – Benefits, Tips, How to Apply and Best Clear Mascara