Get info on eye shadow including how to choose, tips and ideas for blue, green, hazel and brown eyes, for dark, fair, skin colors and for red, blonde, black hair colors, etc. This guide will not only suggest colors that suit certain facial feature but also the philosophy behind different color choices.
Tips, Choosing Right Eyeshadow Makeup
Your eyes are the most distinguishing feature on your face followed by
You cannot afford choosing the wrong color for your eye color. You are definitely likely to get different opinions from different quarters. This is what fashion is all about and it should not worry you.
Eyeshadows for Hazel eyes
Most makeup artists often discourage the use of eye shadow color that matches your eye color, for instance using
- Cool Colors such as
- Neutral colors especially gray
- but for some pale skin tones, they might make you look bruised.
- Go for , purple, yellow, green, brown, purple eyeshadow shades. Golds and neutrals such as beige will look great. Brunettes can use almost all the colors without any problem and they seem to have a big advantage.
- Blonde – Blondes tend to have a fair skin. Eye shadow color for blondes include gray, pink, grey, black, blue, green and gold eye shadow color shades.
- Red – Women with red hair color could wear black, pink, gold, and olive, as they will great because they have intense hair.
Eyeshadow Tips, Advices, Secrets and Ideas
You know how to apply eye shadow and you have just learnt how to choose eyeshadows. At first, you might do a few hideous things and really look awful but with time, you will be a pro. Experimentation and a few mistakes left is right the beginning of knowledge. Here are some of the very important eyeshadow tips you should keep in mind. For the past 10 years, I have learnt a lot about makeup and although trends changes, some things remain the way they are.
- Other than being able to get the correct color that matches well with your facial features (hair, skin and eye color) you need to choose a set of eye shadow colors that will complement each other well. People often wear several colors at different parts of their eyes like crease, inner and outer corners. Ensure you wisely choose eyeshadows to wear in these areas and they should complement the base eyeshadow color you are wearing.
- If you are not able to choose the correct eyeshadow color to wear, you can go to your store where you purchased your eyeshadow and inquire on which colors can be combined for different occasion.
- The other very important eyeshadow tip is to wear it according to the time, even and occasion. People going for night outs or clubbing could go for shimmer and glittery eyeshadow while those going to offices during the day need to wear neutral and matte eye shadow colors only. Casual and official functions call for different colors and types.
- Generally, the brightest or lightest eyeshadows are used on the entire eyelid and hint colors are blended on various areas of the eye.
- If you happen to own an eye shadow palette, you can experiment different color combinations to see what looks best on you.
- When applying eyeshadow, begin with small amounts and increase if you realize it flatters you well.
- The exact appearance of a certain eye shadow color could slightly be different on your eyelids depending on a number of factors including skin color tones. It is wise to try various them on your skin.
- Another important tip is not trying using your hand back. Try it on your eye, as it will help you visualize how you will look like. If you realize you do not like it, just remove it and try a different a color.
- When buying eye shadow, there are no doubt many in the market. Always buy the best eye shadow when you can because it might affect how you look like.
The above discussion that covered eye shadow colors for different eye, hair and skin color is all you need to be from and explore deeper into what will be unique to you. Ensure you follow the above eye shadow makeup tips if you want to look stunning.
Also See on Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Apply Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing and Putting On Eye Shadows
- How to Make Eyeshadow – Steps and Tips for Homemade Eye Shadow
- Best Eyeshadow Reviews – Different Best Eye Shadows Types and Rankings
- Eyeshadow Base – Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Eye Shadow Base
- Eyeshadow Primer – Tips, Best Brands, How Apply and Use How Eye Primers
- Choosing Best Eyeshadow Palette – Tips and Best Eye Shadow Palette
You May Also Like Types of Eyeshadow Makeup
- Best Glitter Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Glitter Eye Shadows
- Best Matte Eyeshadow Guide – Tips, How to Blend and Apply Matte Eye Shadows
- Best Mineral Eyeshadow Guide – Benefits, Cons, Tips, How to Apply Mineral Eye Shadows
- How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, Best Crème Eyeshadow
See Best Eyeshadow Makeup Colors
- How to Use Green Eyeshadow –Tips, Best Brands, Choosing, Apply Green Eye Shadow
- Pink eyeshadow Guide – Tips, Choosing, Best and How to Apply Pink Eyeshadow
- How to Apply Gold Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Tips, How to Choose Gold Eye Shadows
- How Apply Red Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Choosing and Tips for Red Eye Shadows
- Best Purple Eyeshadow – How to Apply, Choosing, Tips for Purple Eye Shadow
- Best Blue Eyeshadow – How to Choose, Match and Apply Blue Eye Shadows
- Best Black eyeshadow – Best Brands, Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Black Eyeshadow
- Best Brown Eyeshadow – Tips, Wearing and How to Apply Brown Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Blue Eyes – Tips, Choosing, Buying, Using Blue Eyes Eyeshadow and Eyeliner
- Best Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes – Choosing, Tips, How to Apply Brown Eyes Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow for Green eyes –Choosing, Tips and How to Use Green Eyes Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes Colors –Tips, Choosing, How to Apply