Get info on eyeshadow base including best brands such NYX, tips, and how to apply them. If you do not know them, eye shadow base and s (Eye Primer)
This refers to a cream or emulsion, which is light in weight and applied to the eyelids as first layer to prepare them for the eventual Base/Top Eye Shadow Bases
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
As mentioned earlier, eye shadow base and eye shadow primer are in most instances used synonymously. However, since you have known the difference between the two, it is good to know some of the best eyeshadow base you can buy. We reviewed and researched on some of the best eye shadow bases in the market and without endorsing any particular product, we came up with the below list.
- Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting
- Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials – Bare BNAS smudge proof
- NYX Cosmetics
- L’Oreal De-Crease
- Clinique Touch for Eyes
- Double Wear Stay-in-Place
- Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Jordana Eye Primer
- Lancome Aquatique Waterproof
- LASPLASH Sealer/
- Nyx Cosmetics Eye Shadow White
- NYX HD High Definition
- Sephora – Instant Light Eye Perfecting
- Smudge Proof – Nars
- Stay Perfect Smoothing and Brightening
- Styli-Style L3 Shadow
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay
Are you disappointed that your best eye shadow base has not been included in this list? That does not mean it is not good as we did not included all the eyeshadow bases available. Furthermore, have you taken time to compare prices of various shadow bases you can buy? It is important as it help you get cheaper brands which will still effective!
How to Apply Eyeshadow Base
We have seen the role that they play on your eyes and some best brands you could buy. It is now worthwhile to know how to apply eyeshadow base. However, before we go to the main steps on how to apply them, you need carefully to choose the right one that will compliment your skin color.
Eyeshadow bases come mainly in creams, gels or emulsions and hardly in powder forms. They have shades that vary from light to darker with different tones. Choose a tone and shade that matches your skin color well.
How to Apply
Steps of Applying Eyeshadow Base
- Dip your middle finger into your eyebase and or your makeup sponge. If you are using powdered eye shadow base, you can use your makuep brush in applying it.
- Using strokes that are steady, apply your eyebase on your enter eyelid area beginning from your lash line and working upwards to in human body as well as the thinnest. You need to test for any allergies before trying any of the best eye bases available in the market.
- Use light colored brands with bright colored eyeshadow if you want intensify and brighten it further. Even for the case of darker eye shadows, a slightly brighter eyebase will be ideal to avoid making it further dull.
- If you want a brand that will work with all colors, go for skin tone bases or natural ones.
- If you want a subtle color, you could use only the base without using your primer.
You are now much aware of the difference between eyeshadow bases and primers. You still are at liberty to use either the two products or a single one depending on the effect you want to bring out since the two products are slightly different.
Also See on Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Apply Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing and Putting On Eye Shadows
- How to Make Eyeshadow – Steps and Tips for Homemade Eye Shadow
- Best Eyeshadow Reviews – Different Best Eye Shadows Types and Rankings
- Eyeshadow Primer – Tips, Best Brands, How Apply and Use How Eye Primers
- Choosing Best Eyeshadow Palette – Tips and Best Eye Shadow Palette
You May Also Like Types of Eyeshadow Makeup
- Best Glitter Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Glitter Eye Shadows
- Best Matte Eyeshadow Guide – Tips, How to Blend and Apply Matte Eye Shadows
- Best Mineral Eyeshadow Guide – Benefits, Cons, Tips, How to Apply Mineral Eye Shadows
- How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, Best Crème Eyeshadow
See Best Eyeshadow Makeup Colors
- How to Choose Eyeshadow Colors – Tips, Choosing Right Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Use Green Eyeshadow –Tips, Best Brands, Choosing, Apply Green Eye Shadow
- Pink eyeshadow Guide – Tips, Choosing, Best and How to Apply Pink Eyeshadow
- How to Apply Gold Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Tips, How to Choose Gold Eye Shadows
- How Apply Red Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Choosing and Tips for Red Eye Shadows
- Best Purple Eyeshadow – How to Apply, Choosing, Tips for Purple Eye Shadow
- Best Blue Eyeshadow – How to Choose, Match and Apply Blue Eye Shadows
- Best Black eyeshadow – Best Brands, Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Black Eyeshadow
- Best Brown Eyeshadow – Tips, Wearing and How to Apply Brown Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Blue Eyes – Tips, Choosing, Buying, Using Blue Eyes Eyeshadow and Eyeliner
- Best Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes – Choosing, Tips, How to Apply Brown Eyes Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow for Green eyes –Choosing, Tips and How to Use Green Eyes Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes Colors –Tips, Choosing, How to Apply
Do you use eyeshadow base and eyeshadow primes or you use one?