What color of eyeshadow for hazel eyes should you go for? Get info the best eyeshadow for hazel eye color, how to choose a good color shades, some important tips, and much more. You lovely hazel eyes will look better if you know what color to use?. Do you know that blue is not the best for this eye colors?
Hazel Eye color with Brow Eye shadow
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
Ladies with gorgeous hazel eyes can capitalize on them by choosing the correct eyeshadow for hazel colored eyes that will make them so captivation. There are a wide range of eye shadows you can wear both for day time and evening events that will make your eyes to look incomparable. You have seen Lady Gaga wearing various eyeshadow colors for her hazel eyes, which range from .
Some of the best brown eyeshadow for hazel eye color you can buy include the following:
- MILANI Smooth Finish Cream to Powder-MLMCP03 Caramel Brown
- MAC Moth Brown
- Bobbi Brown Mahogany
- L’Oreal Infallible Continuous Cocoa #891
- La Femme Pressed Brown
- Almay Trio Smoky Smoky Brown
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadow Brown Sugar
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
Other than brown eyeshadows, the other neutral eyeshadows for hazel eye color will include gray and .
Gold, Bronze and Yellow Eyeshadows
Another great color you should pick is the gold and yellow eyeshadows. This sunny color shades will bring attention to the golden tones in these eyes. When you want to use .
Green Eyeshadow Color
Ladies with these eyes can still use green eye shadow color and look amazing. It will help in highlighting hazel hues that are not brown. Olive and emerald are particularly great and can bring out non-green tones and make your hazel eyes pop out. You could add some silver if you want them to be crisp and clearer. Some of the best green eyeshadows to try for hazel eyes include the following:
- MAC Golden Olive Pigment
- La Femme Pressed Eye shadow Brown
- Maybelline Mossy Green Color Tattoo 24 Hour
- Colorbar Eye shadow Palette Envious Green
- Colorbar Single Eye shadow Green Stroke
- NYX Seafoam Green
- Eye Studio® Color Plush™ Silk
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eye shadow in Ivy
Do you want to try green eyeshadow for hazel eyes? Get more insight on green eyeshadow and how to apply green eyeshadow to ensure you look great.
Blending Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Colos
We have seen some of the best colors of eyeshadows for hazel eyes. This does not mean you cannot blend these colors to get the looks you want. You can creatively combine browns, pinks and at times greens to get the gorgeous look you want. Pinks and browns will be ideal as base colors for you. You could combine them with green eyeshadow tone, especially the one that will best reflect your eyeshadow color.
If you decide to use the three eyeshadow, pink should then be used just below your brow bone, while you line brown in eyelid creases. Green should on the other hand used on the eyelid. You could also use two shades such as brown and pinks.
Keep Your Body Slim & Fit...Read more here »
Avoid Blue Eyeshadows
Going for blue eyeshadow for hazel eyes is not a good idea. It can make your eyes to look very dull. If you insist on using blue eyeshadows on these eyes, be very careful on the exact blue eyeshadow shades to use. However depending on your skin tone and dominant colors, you could use blue.
Choosing Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color
We have seen some of the best eyeshadow colors for these eyes. However you need to know the exact hue a certain manufacture of eyeshadow offers. There are many different leading manufactures include MAC, Revlon, NYX, Maybelline, Stila, L’Oreal, E.IF, etc. Ensure you invest in a good quality of eyeshadow if you want perfect looks.
To choose the best eyeshadows for your hazel eye color, ensure you first know which the dominant color of your hazel eyes is. This will be important in deciding which among the different colors you will use. Choose colors that compliment your dominant hazel color.
How to Apply Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color
The exact details of applying eyeshadow for this eye colors will be dependent of the specific eyeshadow color you have go for. However, the rule of the thumb is to buy several colors, an eye shadow palette will be idea since it has a wide range of colors. You should then use the lightest shade on your entire eyelid, darkest on eyelid creases and corners. Shimmery eye shadows will be good for evenings while neutral for daytime activities.
Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color Tips, Ideas, Secrets and Advice
Other than the above colors we have discussed, you also need to know a few hazel eyes eye shadow tips. They will go a long way in ensuring you get eye-catching looks.
- The first eyeshadow for hazel tip that will make you look dramatic is going for darker liquid eyeliners when going for night outs or evening function. Neutral eyeliner colors will however look great during the day.
- Depending on how you apply whichever color combination you have chosen, you can still create lovely smokey eyes looks. Getting various shades of pink, purple or brown can help you create smokey eyes. If you are new to smoky eyes, they are very sexy and they will make you look amazing. See How to Do Smokey Eyes with tips, secrets, ideas and steps
- In most instances, black eyeliner and mascara will look best with most of the eyeshadow for hazel colored eyes.
You have learnt a great deal on eyeshadow for hazel eyes, including the best eyeshadows and some tips to follow for excellent results. You need to ensure you follow the correct technique and blend well to get the looks you want. Whether you want the dramatic smoky eye looks, subtle or bold, these good eye shadow colors will help you achieve that.
Hazel Eyes Eyeshadows Video
Also See on Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Apply Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing and Putting On Eye Shadows
- How to Make Eyeshadow – Steps and Tips for Homemade Eye Shadow
- Best Eyeshadow Reviews – Different Best Eye Shadows Types and Rankings
- Eyeshadow Base – Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Eye Shadow Base
- Eyeshadow Primer – Tips, Best Brands, How Apply and Use How Eye Primers
- Choosing Best Eyeshadow Palette – Tips and Best Eye Shadow Palette
You May Also Like Types of Eyeshadow Makeup
- Best Glitter Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Glitter Eye Shadows
- Best Matte Eyeshadow Guide – Tips, How to Blend and Apply Matte Eye Shadows
- Best Mineral Eyeshadow Guide – Benefits, Cons, Tips, How to Apply Mineral Eye Shadows
- How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, Best Crème Eyeshadow
See Best Eyeshadow Makeup Colors
- How to Choose Eyeshadow Colors – Tips, Choosing Right Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Use Green Eyeshadow –Tips, Best Brands, Choosing, Apply Green Eye Shadow
- Pink eyeshadow Guide – Tips, Choosing, Best and How to Apply Pink Eyeshadow
- How to Apply Gold Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Tips, How to Choose Gold Eye Shadows
- How Apply Red Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Choosing and Tips for Red Eye Shadows
- Best Purple Eyeshadow – How to Apply, Choosing, Tips for Purple Eye Shadow
- Best Black eyeshadow – Best Brands, Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Black Eyeshadow
- Best Blue Eyeshadow – How to Choose, Match and Apply Blue Eye Shadows
- Best Brown Eyeshadow – Tips, Wearing and How to Apply Brown Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Blue Eyes – Tips, Choosing, Buying, Using Blue Eyes Eyeshadow and Eyeliner
- Best Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes – Choosing, Tips, How to Apply Brown Eyes Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow for Green eyes –Choosing, Tips and How to Use Green Eyes Eyeshadow