This article on black eyeshadow will give you some of the best brands, tips, ideas, how to apply, how to use, how to wear, how to choose, tutorial and perfect black eye shadow looks. You will also get insightful tips that will ensure you get celebrity looks without visiting any makeup artist. For those who have tried it, they will concur this eye shadow is a hot and it gives tantalizing looks and add much drama to your looks.
Black Eye shadows Best Brands
Black eyeshadow can help you achieve a lot ranging from the dramatic looks especially if you go for black smokey eyes. Furthermore, when you create smoky eyes give both sex appeal and great attitude. You could make you eye color to pop if you like such a style. Although many people confess they really want to wear this eyeshadow, they often find it quite intimidating. You need to be very careful when using it and know how to blend it if you want perfect looks.
Best Black Eyeshadow – Top Brands
Before you buy any of the black eyeshadow shades, you need to know that they come in black color shades that slightly vary from one another. After reviewing many products, we could come across and reading user feedbacks, we came with the list below as some of the best eyeshadow brands you can purchase.
CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast in Onyx Smoke
- CoverGirl Smoky Shadowblast Onyx Smoke
- Milani Powder
- Sugarpill Pressed in Bulletproof
- wet n wild ColorIcon Single in Panther
- MAC Carbon
- Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow Aqua
- Urban Decay Zero
- Milani Pitch Powder
- MAC Tied
- Colorbar Tie
- L’oreal Cosmic Infallible
If you would like to buy palettes, some of the best black eyeshadow palette you can go for include the following:
- Urban decay 15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- The matte black from the Sleek Original Palette
- Bobbi Brown Pearl Palette
- Black Radiance Eye Appeal Palette in Urban Jungle
- Jenni Rivera’s 36 Color & Blush Palette
If you do not see your favorite brand, you need not to worry but list it down on comments. Of course, the list is not all-inclusive. See more best black eyeshadow brands,some of which which have not been covered.
How to Apply Black Eyeshadow – Tutorial, How to Wear, Use
How to Apply Black Eye shadow
When it comes to the steps on how to apply black eyeshadow, they are more or the same like other eyeshadow. However, there might be a few changes in the way you go about it since it is a heavily pigmented eyeshadow. For instance, whereas in other eye shadows you apply them after face makeup, here you will begin with it and then go to face makeup. This will ensure you minimize blackish powder drops on your face for instance. Once you have worn it, you could then apply other face makeup. So how to you apply back eyeshadow?
- Prepare your face, moisturize it and apply your eyeshadow primer to help hold your eyeshadow in place, create a canvas that is not greasy and prevent creasing. If you have any wrinkles you want to hide, an under eye concealer will be ideal.
- If you want more emphasis, you should apply
- How to Make Eyeshadow – Steps and Tips for Homemade Eye Shadow
- Best Eyeshadow Reviews – Different Best Eye Shadows Types and Rankings
- Eyeshadow Base – Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Eye Shadow Base
- Eyeshadow Primer – Tips, Best Brands, How Apply and Use How Eye Primers
- Choosing Best Eyeshadow Palette – Tips and Best Eye Shadow Palette
You May Also Like Types of Eyeshadow Makeup
- Best Glitter Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Glitter Eye Shadows
- Best Matte Eyeshadow Guide – Tips, How to Blend and Apply Matte Eye Shadows
- Best Mineral Eyeshadow Guide – Benefits, Cons, Tips, How to Apply Mineral Eye Shadows
- How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, Best Crème Eyeshadow
See Best Eyeshadow Makeup Colors
- How to Choose Eyeshadow Colors – Tips, Choosing Right Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Use Green Eyeshadow –Tips, Best Brands, Choosing, Apply Green Eye Shadow
- Pink eyeshadow Guide – Tips, Choosing, Best and How to Apply Pink Eyeshadow
- How to Apply Gold Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Tips, How to Choose Gold Eye Shadows
- How Apply Red Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Choosing and Tips for Red Eye Shadows
- Best Purple Eyeshadow – How to Apply, Choosing, Tips for Purple Eye Shadow
- Best Blue Eyeshadow – How to Choose, Match and Apply Blue Eye Shadows
- Best Brown Eyeshadow – Tips, Wearing and How to Apply Brown Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Blue Eyes – Tips, Choosing, Buying, Using Blue Eyes Eyeshadow and Eyeliner
- Best Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes – Choosing, Tips, How to Apply Brown Eyes Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow for Green eyes –Choosing, Tips and How to Use Green Eyes Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes Colors –Tips, Choosing, How to Apply
Do you have a special way you apply your black eyeshadow that is the best? Share it so that other readers can try to get your good looks. Do not be jealous that someone is good to look good as you do!