Are you looking for information on liquid eyeliner including tips, secrets, advice, how to apply, how put on, how wear, how to do, how to use or best liquid eyeliner brands. Get everything about these eye liners including the pros and cons, some of the best brands and how apply them and much more. In fact, there is much for you to learn that will make you stunning like some of the top models and celebrities.
How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
If you love using liquid eyeliner, you should ensure you properly know how to use it as any poorly done
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Perversion
- Lancome Artliner Eye-liner (Noir)
- Ever’s Aqua Liner
- NARS Eyeliner Stylos
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
- L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Precision
- Lancome Artliner Eyeliner
- The Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision
- Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
- MAC Penultimate eye liner
- Benefit Cosmetics Magic Ink
- Koji Dolly Wink
If you are looking for the best brands, ensure you compare prices for the various brands. Furthermore, just to emphasis on the above list of the top brands, it is not conclusive and do not feel demeaned if your favorite brand is not here. There are many very good liquid types of eyeliner not included in the above list.
How to apply Liquid eyeliner – How to Use, Do, Wear and Put On
You can get one of the best liquid eye liner above and try it so long as it is the right eyeliner color. I hope this part on how to apply liquid eyeliner is what you have been waiting for. The truth is that the exercise is easy for people who are experienced and relative difficult for new people. You need to practice for some time and you will be able apply liquid eye liner and the get looks of Angelina Jolie or Audrey Hepburn . So what to do you need?
- Firm table if you are a newbie
- Your favorite liquid eye liner
- Makeup remover
- Makeup corrector pen or makeup cleanser or Q-Tip
Step 1 – Prepare Surface
For you to be able to apply them smoothly, you should first apply some face foundation. Probably, a thin layer will do well. If you do not want to apply foundation, ensure you get rid of all oil from your eyelids using a damp tissue. This step is not compulsory but it will only make everything much easier and better looking.
Step 2 – Apply Eye Shadow
If you are wearing eyeshadow, apply your concealer and eyeshadow primer and eyeshadow base . You can then apply eyeshadow before you apply your liquid eyeliner. For instructions on how to apply eye shadow, see how to apply eyeshadow which has tips, secrets and much more .
It is advisable to begin with eye shadow before eyeliners since as you apply your eye shadow, you might mess up your eyeliners but this is not a standard procedure and you can follow what you are used to.
Step 3 – Begin with Upper Eyelashes
Liquid eyeliner can be applied using either a fiber tip or brush. While your hand is resting on a sturdy table, using your brush or fiber tip, begin slowly to apply your eyeliner on the upper eyelash line, along the roots of your eyelashes beginning from either corner of your eyes and outwards towards the center of your eyelashes.
If you are not able to draw a continuous thin line at once, you could draw successive shorter lines on your upper lash line before you can join them to make a single continuous line. Begin with the upper center of your eyelashes, and then go to eye corners before joining the lines.
Keep Your Body Slim & Fit...Read more here »
Line thickness along the upper eyelashes will be dependent on what you want to magnify and what you want to diminish. Some people draw thicker lines towards outer eye corners while others do it at the center of their eyelashes.
Some makeup artists and gurus advice you to first use your eyeliner pencil to draw a faint line before you can begin repeating a much clearer line using your liquid eye liner.
Step 4 – Go to the Lower Eyelashes
Going further on how to apply liquid eye liner , beginning from outer to inward eye corners, draw a line along your lower eyelashes using your a good brush or fiber tip. A number of makeup artists advise the use a good eyeliner penci l when it comes to your lower lash lines and not the liquid one for durability and less messy makeup. This will also give you looks that are more natural.
Step 5 – Any Mistake or Unwanted Marks
Once you are through, if the line is perfect and what you wanted, you do not need this step. However, for those who might feel they need to make some adjustment, they should use a makeup corrector pen or makeup cleanser placed on a cotton bud to wipe away any part that did not come out well.
You have to then apply you foundation, concealer, eye shadow, etc before you redraw your lash lines again. If everything perfect, you can then apply a good brand of mascara if you intended to wear it.
How to Apply Liquid Eyeliner (Wear, Put On) Video Guide
Other than the above steps on h ow to apply them , you should follow the below liquid eyeliner tips , ideas and advice as they will make everything to end up looking amazing.
- Choose your favorite brand and color. It is important to ensure it will blend well with the eye shadows you are going to use as well as compliment your facial features.
- Familiarize yourself with the eyeliner brush by drawing different line thickness first. The thickness of your eyeliner will be influenced with amount of pressure applied. Thicker lines mean more pressure and vice versa.
- Waterproof are the best option if you want it to stay intact for a longer time.
- If you are in hurry, you had better not go with the any eye makeup , as a poorly done eye makeup will only make everything look worse.
- While applying your eyeliner, your skin should be tightened to avoid any gaps or creases.
- Choose an eye liner brush with a very fine tip and when drawing, you will have to apply some pressure to avoid drawing a line using its tip since it will be very thin.
Warnings on Liquid Eyeliners
Although you have known how to apply this eye liners, it does not mean you buy one and immediately begin using it. You could be allergic. It is therefore very important you perform the wrist test where you will apply a small amount and see if your skin will react to it. Also, avoid using your them on your waterlines since when you blink, it will get into your eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners