Learn what is kohl eyeliner also known as kajal eyeliner, some of the best brands including kohl pencils, pros and cons. You will also know how to apply it, tips and secrets to get the best looks with this darkest ever eyeliner!.
Kohl or Kajal Eye liner Looks
For ultra sultry or that is most intense that any other liner.
- With hot water and a towel, you can remove kohl or Kajal eye liner.
Cons of Kohl Eye liner (Kajal Eyeliners)
Soft Kaajal Eyeliner
- It is difficult to use, especially to a newbie, compared to other .
Since it has an oily formulation, it will work well for waterlines or inner lower eye rims without migrating. How to apply them is a moderate exercise that needs a few minutes for beginners and much shorter time for experienced people.
What You Need
- You favorite Kohl ( I use stila Kajal Eye Liner, Sapphire )
- Cotton Swabs
Steps on to follow when applying kohl eyeliner
Usually, before using any eyeliner, you need to apply the other and you feel any pain, discomfort, redness or itching sensation, you need to stop using it.
- You could use them on both eyelids (upper and lower) or one e.g. to diffuse your lower lash line while you do not use on the upper lash line and vice versa.
- To reduce the intensity of your lash line (make it less harsh) use dot approach but ensure they are close to each other and smudge them to get a continuous milder lash line.
- When smudging, you need to do it away from the lash line or outwards until you reach the depth you want.
- If you have shaky hands, you should place your elbow on a firm table as you apply them. This will help achieving a consistent and smooth line.
You have known how to applythem, best brands, what they are including Kohl pencils and top brands including Stila Kajal . You might not try out the first time and make everything look perfect. You might need to keep on practicing and after several attempts; you will be able to do it like a pro. This is nothing impossible with Kajal eyeliners; in fact, they are the easiest to use.
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners