Would you like to know more on glitter eyeliners? This article has info on best glitter eyeliner brands including that have micro-glittering particles (light reflecting particles). They really can transform your looks if worn appropriately. Most of them, especially the gel and liquid are fast drying and will leave a long lasting effect. They are not going to fade up halfway your day, a reason why you should wear them to your party tonight.
Pros of Glitter
- Bobbi Brown Glittery Liquid Eye Liner SILVER
- Eye Drama Liquid – Purple Potion
- Victoria’s Secret Brilliant Liquid Liner – Mirrorball
- Beauty Treats Long Lasting Smooth Liquid Eyeliner 6 pcs Set
Pencil Glitter Eyeliners – Top Brands of Glittery Pencils
Glitter Eye liner Pencil
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Liner Electro – Glitter Eye Pencil Metal Electro
- NYX Cosmetics Slim Pencil Eye Liner 6pc Pencils
- Milani Glitzy Eyes Retractable Pencil
- Avon Glimmersticks Blackest Night Eyeliner Pencil Black
- NYX Cosmetics Slim Pencil Eye Liner 9pc Glitter Eye Liner Pencils
Glitter Gel Eyeliners – Best Brands
- Avon Solutions Plus+ Total Radiance Eye Gel
- Victoria’s Secret ‘Beauty Rush’ PURPLE POP Eye Gel
- 12 LA Colors Shimmer Sparking Glitter Eye Liner Set
- SEPHORA COLLECTION
- Zink Color Gold Leaf Flake Elegant Eye Body Makeup
We have given you some of the best glitter eyeliner in their various forms. Depending on your level of expertise, you should be able to decide which form or type you need in the first place. For instance, , which is applied afterwards has been applied; you need to apply your eye makeup, which will include eyeshadow primer, eyeshadow base, foundation, a concealer or lose powder, highlighter, eyeshadow, etc.
For best results, some of the best makeup artists recommend that you use powdered eyeshadow. Gel and liquid eyeshadow tend to smear and they can make your it move all over your eyes. If you are using pencil or liquid, you could use any eyeshadow of your choice.
As already seen above on the top glittery eyeliners, you noted there are different forms, colors and brands of these eyeliners. If you want a perfect look, you need to begin with a black pencil or navy eyeliner as using glitter eyeliners only might not give you the best of looks. They tend to be very subtle.
Step 4 – Apply Glitter Eyeliners
This is the most important step on how to apply glitter eyeliner and it is what you have been waiting for. However, not everything will look best if you omitted the first three steps. You might need an eye liner brush or not depending on the form you are using. We will go straight to applying them and not go to the details of brushes, or forms of glittery eyeliner you will be using.
Begin from the inner corner of your upper eyelashes and stroke it outwards. Avoid applying too close to your inner corner as this can make some specs of the glitter eye liner to end up in your eyes and cause irritation. If you like, you can create cat eyes by including a small wing on the outer corner of your upper eyelashes.
This type of eyeliner is a glam and you are going to look rocking hot, especially if you make good color choices and a great way to spice your night out. Try something like golden glitter eyeliners with hot pink eyeshadow. You will look irresistible.
To apply, ensure your hand is steady and lean back slightly. Using your dominant hand, draw a continuous line. People with shaky hands could place their elbow on the table. Some people prefer making dots before joining them to form a line.
Step 5 – Cleanup and Correcting Mistakes
In case during the your process of applying them you make a mistake, you will be required to clean up the area using a good makeup remover, and begin a fresh from step 2 all the way to step 4.
Step 6 – Apply Mascara
Finally, although this is not compulsory, you should add a few mascara coats, especially the black one.
How to Apply Glitter Eyeliner Video Guide
Using Glitter Eyeliner Tips, Secrets and Advice
The steps on how to wear glitter eyeliner are no doubt very important. However, you need to juice them up by adhering to some of the tips, ideas and secrets as shared by some of the reputed makeup artists. They are indeed going to determine your looks.
- Depending on the type you have choose, prepare the right outfit go along with your makeup. Many people will want glittery boots, tops, and shoes. Avoid them, as they will make you appear like the disco ball and diminish its appearance. In addition, you should not wear contrasting tops e.g. someone on a green top wearing pink glittery eye liner. A black top will work well in most instances.
- Avoid using shimmering lip makeup or lip glosses as you might look like you just dipped your head into grease, especially with you liners.
- Avoid using wearing big glasses; you could however use your reading glasses, as they might not give you excess cover up.
- On earrings, avoid shinny balls. Neon bold pieces or large hoops that match the color of your glittering eyeliners will look great.
- Unlike tops, which are outstanding, you should go for glittery metallic purses. Purses are small and might not attract much attention as tops would.
- Skin type – if you have an oily skin type, you could avoid using glittering eyeliners as they might not work well or would smudge as your skin secrets oil.
- If you do not want the disco diva look that these eyeliners might give you, try softer colors and neutral eyeshadow as well some soft pink on your cheeks and lips.
If used well, they can make you not just look sexy but be the glamour queen of any night out. You need carefully to follow all the steps covered on how to apply glitter eyeliner as well as secrets and advice. Be versatile, be irresistible and the woman of a night out.
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
- Best Eyeliner Colors – Common Eye Liner Colors
- Brown Eyeliner – Best Types, When and How to Apply Brown Eye liner
- White Eyeliner – Ways How to Use, Secrets, Tips, Advices and Best White Eyeliners
- Black Eyeliner – Best Brands, Shades, Choosing, How to Use and Apply Black Eye Liner
- Blue Eyeliner Guide – Best Brands, Tips and How to Wear Blue Eyeliners
- Best Eyeliners for Blue Eyes – What Eye Liners to Use for Blue Eyes
- Eyeliner for Brown Eyes – Best Brands, Tips and how to Apply Eyeliners for Brown Eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners
Also See General on Eyeliners
- Cat Eye Eyeliner/Winged Eyeliner – How to Do a Cat Eye Liner and Best Looks
- Best Eyeliner Brush Reviews – How to Choose and Best Types
- How to Apply Eyeliner – Tips, Secrets and Best Eye Liner Types