Do you want the mystic alluring appeal on your lovely brown eyes ? You must know the right eyeliners to use. In this article, you have a chance to learn about the best eyeliner for brown eye color, eyeliners to avoid if you have this eye color, how to apply them and tips, which will differentiate you from the rest of the crowd. Some of the questions that will be answered as we discussed this article include the following:
You can Wear various Colors
- What eyeliner is best for brown eye color?
- What are some of the colored eye liner colors to use if you are brown eyed?
- Can you Use blue eyeliners brown eye color
- What are some of the best eye liner color for brown eyes?
- Can you use brown eye liner on brow eyes?
Highlighting your brown eyes with the correct eyeliners can make them stunning and have an exotic look. However, incorrect use of eyeliner could make them dull and unnoticeable. This is why you must know what eyeliner color for to use. It all begins with choosing the right color. Why? Choosing the correct eyeliner color will not only make your eyes standout but also hide some of the facial features that might not be the most attractive. However, you need to know your exact brown eye color because these eye colors range from dark browns (close to black), medium browns , light browns , all the way to hazel eye color.
People who have dark brown eyes will look great with darker s for Brown Eye Color
- Mac Cosmetics Powerpoint Eye Pencil Prussian
- MAC Marine Ultra Chromagraphic Pencil
- GOSH Long Lasting Eye Liner Pen 007 Navy Blue
- Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil Navy Blue
- Other warm tones
While choosing the best them, you are not limited to only warm tones. Cool tones could make you look expressive and exotic. Some of the cool eyeliner tones you should try include the following:
Eyeliners to Avoid If You Have Brown Eyes
If you have these eye color, there are some colors of eyeliners, which can make you look ridiculous.
- Light Pink and Mauves shades – Your eyes will appear as if they are swollen and quite puffy.
- Cool shades of purple – they will contrast with your skin tone , especially for women who have skin with yellow tones.
How to Apply Eyeliner for brown eyes
You have seen some of the best brands. It is time you know how to apply eyeliner for brown eye color. The steps given on how to apply them are general and if you want specific ones, you need to know the form you are using. People who are using , you should opt for a more intense line but much more thinner.
- People with wide set eyes can highlight the inner corners and emphasis the outer corners to make their eyes look closer.
- Pencil eyeliner s work best for lower eyelid as it will not smudge.
- If you are using a brush to apply your eye liner , ensure it has a very thin tip if you want a consistent and thin line.
- If you find black eyeliners too harsh, you should try using deep browns, charcoal and plum eyelines as a good alternative.
Other than the above best eyeliner for brown eyes, you are at liberty to try any other color shade you find attractive. However, as you do so, it should be able to accentuate your eyes and make them standout. There are people who always find champagne, peach, eggplant, etc to be great. Furthermore, you could also try blending two or three eyeliner for an expressive look.
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners