Blue eyeliner including dark, navy and brighter shades can achieve the looks of Jennifer Hudson, Ashley Tisdale, Taylor Swift or even Rihanna whenever they wear these eye liner. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the top/best blue eyeliners to go for, how to use them and some practical tips, advises and secrets to look amazing. You will also have a chance to know how some celebrities do them perfectly.
Blue Eyeliner Pencil
When correctly used, blue eyeliners could give you a very attractive look without necessarily making you look casual. You have seen top celebrities like Stephanie Pratt, Rihanna, Jennifer Hudson, Lea Michele of Glee, etc. looking stunning and dramatic. You also stand a chance to shine in these liner color too, carefully will give you unique and exotic looks. Here is how the following celebrities apply their them:
Rihanna blends it wiht . She applies it on her upper lash line while on her lower eyelashes; she uses golden yellow eye liner. Doesn’t she look hot?
- Taylor Swift always has blue blend. However, she uses black on her upper lash line for more emphasis while blues on her lower lashes.
How to Choose Eyeshadow to Wear with Blue Eyeliner
When it using them, . However, they should not go for the darkest shades.
- People with green eyes and light green eyes can opt for the bold looks where they will use the deepest shades, and a light base eyeshadow and your lids. They could also have a deep blue eyeshadow and highlight the corners of your eyes with the lightest shade. This should not be used by people who have deep blue or brown eyes as it will kill the charm of their eyes.
- Try blue smokey eyes too, a lighter eyeshadow shade on your base and then the darkest eyeshadow to the eye creases. Ensure you blend the three well if you want to look very adventurous and dramatic. This will however need some trials to see how you look like.
You should be guaranteed that most people who end up looking very expressive play around with the tips, secrets and advice. Let no one who has no sense for taste belittle you. You can look like a rocking star if you blend it well with your eyeshadow and mascara.
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
- Best Eyeliner Colors – Common Eye Liner Colors
- Brown Eyeliner – Best Types, When and How to Apply Brown Eye liner
- White Eyeliner – Ways How to Use, Secrets, Tips, Advices and Best White Eyeliners
- Black Eyeliner – Best Brands, Shades, Choosing, How to Use and Apply Black Eye Liner
- Best Eyeliners for Blue Eyes – What Eye Liners to Use for Blue Eyes
- Eyeliner for Brown Eyes – Best Brands, Tips and how to Apply Eyeliners for Brown Eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners
Also See General on Eyeliners
- Cat Eye Eyeliner/Winged Eyeliner – How to Do a Cat Eye Liner and Best Looks
- Best Eyeliner Brush Reviews – How to Choose and Best Types
- How to Apply Eyeliner – Tips, Secrets and Best Eye Liner Types