Black eyeliner is a sure way of looking irresistible and dramatic if you know how to use it. Learn how to apply, wear or choose the best or top brands. You will also get valuable tips, ideas, secrets, shades and ways you can ensure your liner does not fade.
Ebony Skinned wearing Black Eye liner
Black eyeliner is one of the most popular and widely used eyeliner that defines eyes well, making them brighter. With it, you can create.
- Dramatic Looks – If you want a dramatic look, you will need to slightly smudge it after applying it using a cotton swab or your fingers,
- Small Eyes – People who have black eyeshadow on top of the eye liner. This will not only make it last the whole day but also make it more intense.
- Just as you do the on your face, use a good a foundation on your eyelids before applying any eye makeup. Liquid foundation is particularly good in ensuing your eye liner does not fade away. However, it should match the color of your skin. Ensure you let your eyelid surface dry after applying foundation before going on with the rest of your eye makeup
- After you have applied it, putting a light powder on your eyelid is important in ensuring your it does not fade as well as offering a protective seal.
- Use an applicator that is marker like to ensure your eye liner is kept in place.
- Use a liquid eyeliner as it has a tendency to remain in place the whole day.
- Going for waterproof eyeliner is a great way of ensuring you keep it in place.
You can look dramatic or natural with this eyeliners. The most important assignment you will have is choosing the best shades that matches your features as well as using it correctly. However, if you find black eyeliners very heavy, you could try dark blue shades as well as dark brown as they will equally work well.
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
- Best Eyeliner Colors – Common Eye Liner Colors
- Brown Eyeliner – Best Types, When and How to Apply Brown Eye liner
- White Eyeliner – Ways How to Use, Secrets, Tips, Advices and Best White Eyeliners
- Blue Eyeliner Guide – Best Brands, Tips and How to Wear Blue Eyeliners
- Best Eyeliners for Blue Eyes – What Eye Liners to Use for Blue Eyes
- Eyeliner for Brown Eyes – Best Brands, Tips and how to Apply Eyeliners for Brown Eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners
Also See General on Eyeliners
- Cat Eye Eyeliner/Winged Eyeliner – How to Do a Cat Eye Liner and Best Looks
- Best Eyeliner Brush Reviews – How to Choose and Best Types
- How to Apply Eyeliner – Tips, Secrets and Best Eye Liner Types