Would you like to know some of the best waterproof eyeliners all time including Stila, Sephora, NYC, LORAC, elf, Clarins, Prestige, Wet n Wild Best among other leading brands? Of course, going for the best brands is the best way to stay all day without any color smudges, smears, migration or fading? In this discussion, you are going to learn about the long lasting best water resistant eye liners you can switch to, their pros and cons.
What is a Waterproof Eyeliner
After the if you are having challenges.
2. Stýli-Style Line and Seal 24 Twist Waterproof Eyeliner
This is an easy to remove and very affordable waterproof eyeliner pencil. It slides easily when splashed with some water.
- Easy to .
4. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen Waterproof Eyeliner
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen is great water resistant eye liner pencil has the capability of staying the whole day long without fading out.
It comes in a number of colors, which include deep plum, black tulip, black blue, black noir, true real and black cocoa. It is among the best waterproof eyeliners you can go for if you want excellent results.
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
Pros of Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
- It resists water very well. If you splashed your face with water, it does not smudge or smear.
- It comes in a wide range of colors
- It lasts the whole day.
Cons of Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
- A few people find Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen clumsy when it comes to its use i.e. most users are complaining that you are likely to make a thick line because its tip is a bit thicker.
- It is a bit difficult to remove if you do not have good eye makeup removers or you do not know how to remove makeup.
5. Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner
Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner is long lasting waterproof eyeliner that will stay the whole day without fading; it comes in ultra black, smoky, espresso and black brown colors. Most makeup artists have rated Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner as one of the best brands to go for.
Pros of Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner
- The Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner is water resistant and when you splash your face with water, you will notice mild smearing and smudging when observed keenly.
- It is very affordable and it goes for a price of only $4.
- It gives defined lines and eyes
- It is long lasting and will stay ok for a whole day under home environments.
Cons of Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner
- Like most of the other brands, you will find Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner a bit hard to remove.
Other Best Waterproof Eyeliners
The list of best waterproof eyeliners could be endless. Other best brands with similar qualities as the above mentioned include the following:
- Sephora Collection Retractable – This is not only a best good brand but also highly recommended by many users. It will only smudge slightly after a whole day of use and splashing water on it. It comes in a wide range of color i.e. silver, blue, purple, green, brown, olive, glitter black, matte charcoal, matte brown black, glitter copper, matte moss, glitter purple, slate, teal, glitter green, turquoise, shimmer navy, matte deep plum, shimmer electric blue, shimmer bronze and glitter gray.
- Clarins Water proof Eye liner Pencil 1.4g – watery eyes, tears of humid weather could completely ruin your day. However, with the Clarins Pencil 1.4g, that is will not happen. This best water resistant pencil is precise to use, blends well with your eyeshadow and it will last all day long.
- NYC New Your Color Pencil – Is your date going to be good or bad? Some events make tears irresistible. You can rely on the NYC New Your Color Pencil because it will not smudge. In addition, it comes with many intense colors and you can re-apply it easily during the day. It is no doubt one of the best brands ever.
- e.l.f. Water proof Eye liner Pen – for only a dollar, you will get this pointed tip water resistant eye liner. It will give you a liquid look without the smudging mess and comes in ash, plum, coffee, midnight and black colors.
- LORAC 3-In-1 Pencil – It will give you sexy looks and it does not smudge, budge and is quite creamy. This makes it easy to apply as it glides. It comes with its own sharpener, smudger and a great applicator. It is among the best brands you must try.
- Swimmables Pencil – It offers a rich and long lasting effect. It is also crease resistance and you are going to look incredible the whole day.
- Prestige’s – this water resistant is a great way of avoiding smudges. It can be sharpened with a standard pencil sharpener, making it very versatile.
How to Apply Waterproof Eyeliner
The ways on how to apply them are the same way you could apply any other eyeliner since waterproof is only a type. See more on how to apply eyeliner including tips, tricks, secrets and ideas for perfect looks.
You now know some of the best waterproof eyeliner to go for. It is highly advisable that whenever the weather is humid or rainy you use them. This will minimize the chances of your eyeliner smudging or smearing all over. You do not want to look awful!
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
- Best Eyeliner Colors – Common Eye Liner Colors
- Brown Eyeliner – Best Types, When and How to Apply Brown Eye liner
- White Eyeliner – Ways How to Use, Secrets, Tips, Advices and Best White Eyeliners
- Black Eyeliner – Best Brands, Shades, Choosing, How to Use and Apply Black Eye Liner
- Blue Eyeliner Guide – Best Brands, Tips and How to Wear Blue Eyeliners
- Best Eyeliners for Blue Eyes – What Eye Liners to Use for Blue Eyes
- Eyeliner for Brown Eyes – Best Brands, Tips and how to Apply Eyeliners for Brown Eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
Also See General on Eyeliners
- Cat Eye Eyeliner/Winged Eyeliner – How to Do a Cat Eye Liner and Best Looks
- Best Eyeliner Brush Reviews – How to Choose and Best Types
- How to Apply Eyeliner – Tips, Secrets and Best Eye Liner Types