Do you find lining your eyes a daunting task? Maybe it the brush you are using that makes everything difficult. Learn about how to choose eyeliner brush as well as get some of the best eyeliner brushes reviews. You will also cover types such as angled, flat, gel, bent as well as a few tips that can ensure everything goes on smoothly.
Types of Eyeliner Brushes
Different eyeliner brushes can bring different effects on your eyes. Depending on the type of choose, you can easily create bold, drama, soft, medium or any other look you want on your eyes. However, you need to know how to choose the best eye liner brushes that will help you achieve the kind of lash line you need. So how do you choose an them?
How to Choose Eyeliner Brush – Types of Eye liner Brushes
When it comes to choosing them, it all depends on a number of factors. Different types that will draw certain types of lines much better than others. To let you know how to choose the best brands and types, we will discuss some of the common types of eyeliner brushes available in the market.
Tight line/Flat Eyeliner Brushes – For people who want to draw a tight line, they should go for a very thin flat shaded eyeliner brush. It will make it very easy to apply eyeliner between your eyelashes. Furthermore, it could be from synthetic or natural fiber provided its bristles are strong enough to retain a firm shape. Tight line/Flat brushes will work best with powder, ”
10. Paula’s Choice Precision Liner Brush
Paula’s Choice Precision Liner Brush
Finally to close the list of the 10 best eyeliner brushes, we have the Paula’s Choice Precision. It is described as follows by the manufacturer: “Sleek, tapered shape allows for almost limitless lining options, perfect for use with cream or gel-based eyeliners, excellent for precisely filling in and shaping the brows, create a fine, thin line with the tip or use the side of the brush for a thicker line, made of durable Taklon fibers for smooth application when used wet or dry and 5 inches long from handle tip to brush head”. Read more on Paula’s Choice Precision Liner Brush Review. Another best brand from this manufacturer is the Paula’s Choice Eye liner Brushes.
Other Best Eyeliner Brushes
The list of best eyeliner brushes is endless and it will not be easy to mention every best type available in the market. Some of the other best brushes include the following:
- Sigma E65 Small Angle Common Types
- Japonesque Travel Angled
- Paula’s Choice Precision
- Bdellium Tools Professional Makeup Green Bambu Series – Bent 708
- Bare Escentuals
- DUAL-END LINER & SMUDGER – #24
- Classic Angled Liner #15
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Flat Liner #16
- Dual-End Liner & Smudger – #24
- Ultra Fine
Not to overemphasis, the above list is not ultimate. It is only a representation of some of the highly rated brands. You need to read as many eyeliner brush reviews, rating and see customer comments before you invest your money on any type or brand.
General Eyeliner Brush Tips, Advice and Secrets
How you are going to use your brand or the type you have chosen depends on a number of things, which include the kind of lash line you want to achieve, the form and type of eyeliner you are using. However, some of the important eyeliner brush tips, secrets and advice you should follow include the following:
- Always start with clean brushes and the moment you have finished using it, clean it. Any trace from the previous eyeliner will interfere with your final look even if it is used with the same makeup due to environmental factors and oxidation.
- Always use the right type. If it is not supposed to be used with gel eyeliner for instance, it is wise not to use it for gel eyeliner.
- Ensure the bristles are still firm and straight if you want to get the best result. Replace any of your brushes whose bristles are no longer straight.
How to use any eyeliner brush will be restricted to the type of eye liners and brushes you will be using. The above best eyeliner brush review should be a guide in choosing the brand you want. It is good to ensure you read several user reviews before you spent your money on such a type and brand to avoid being disappointed.
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
- Best Eyeliner Colors – Common Eye Liner Colors
- Brown Eyeliner – Best Types, When and How to Apply Brown Eye liner
- White Eyeliner – Ways How to Use, Secrets, Tips, Advices and Best White Eyeliners
- Black Eyeliner – Best Brands, Shades, Choosing, How to Use and Apply Black Eye Liner
- Blue Eyeliner Guide – Best Brands, Tips and How to Wear Blue Eyeliners
- Best Eyeliners for Blue Eyes – What Eye Liners to Use for Blue Eyes
- Eyeliner for Brown Eyes – Best Brands, Tips and how to Apply Eyeliners for Brown Eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners
Also See General on Eyeliners
- Cat Eye Eyeliner/Winged Eyeliner – How to Do a Cat Eye Liner and Best Looks
- How to Apply Eyeliner – Tips, Secrets and Best Eye Liner Types