If you are looking for info on makeup remover including best eye make-up removers, natural, oil free, sensitive skin and eye, homemade eye and face, wipes, pads, DIY, etc. We have all these in this article.Of course, makeup removers are the way to go first.
How to Remove Makeup
It is particularly very important to people who wear long wearing and waterproof makeup that do not come out easily. The below video should guide you on the steps on how to remove makeup. For moreread worn. For instance if you are fond of using waterproof eyeshadow,
- A combination of baby oil and cucumber juice can be used to remove make up and dirt from your face.
- Raw milk can be used to rinse your face to get rid of any traces of oil and any makeup.
- A simmered (for at least 10 minutes) mixture of cucumber paste and milk can be wiping of makeup before rinsing the skin with water.
- A blended mixture of liquid coconut oil and sesame oil can be used to remove eye makeup on eyelids and eyelashes. It should be blended in equal ratios and if coconut oil is in solid form, heat it in a microwave.
- Another homemade eye makeup remover you can try is a mixture of meadow form oil and jojoba oil in equal ratios.
The list of homemade eye and face make up removers is endless. You need to test and see if your skin reacts to it or not before using it.
We have covered various types of makeup removers including some of the best brands in each category. You need to ensure you follow the right procedure of removing makeup as well as the right products.
Suggested Further Reading
- How to Remove Makeup – Why, How and Tips for Removing Makeup
- Under Eye Concealer – How to Apply and the Best Under Eye Concealer
- Smokey Eye Makeup Guide – Applying or How to Do Makeup for Smoky Eyes