Are you looking for info on violet eyes? Learn more on violet eye color including whether natural violet eyes exist, makeup tips, purple eye disease, Elizabeth Taylor violet eyes and much more.
Talk of violet eye colors and everyone will mention Elizabeth Taylor, the famous actress fond of expensive jewelry and had passion in film performance. Some people say .
Violet Eyes Makeup Tips
Violet Eyes – Existence, Makeup Tips and Elizabeth Taylor’s Violet Eyes
If you have violet eye color, you need to know which eye makeup you should use to accentuate or flatter them. Of course, the old rule is going for what will compliment the predominantly violet eye color. See what complimentary colors are.
However, going for mellow, brown or purple shades of eye makeup, especially purple and brown eyeshadow and will help accentuate the golden and greenish flecks often found in people who have violet eyes.
For instance, Elizabeth Taylor was seen wearing either purple, dark brown or blue eyeshadow to help accentuate her natural violet eyes. On eyeliner makeup, she used black eyeliner to bring the contrast with her eyes making them more visible. From this discussion, you should be able to borrow a leaf.
The discussion of whether or not Liz Taylor had purple or violet eyes should not be a big issue since as we have seen, there was a possibility that here eyes could have been blue or purple. You must have learn on causes of violet eyes, whether they natural exist and some makeup tips for this eye color.
See More on Eye Colors
- Purple Eyes – Causes, Purple Eye Color Disease and Makeup Tips
- Amber Eye Color – Humans, Animal and Makeup Tips for Amber Eyes
You May Also Like
- Close-Set Eyes – Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Tips and Personalities
- Downturned Eyes & Upturned Eyes – Makeup Tips, How Lower or Lift Up turned and Down turned Eyes
- Wide Set Eyes or Far Apart Eyes – Makeup for, Tips, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Personality
- Prominent Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Makeup and Surgery
- Almond Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Makeup for Almond Shaped Eyes and Celebrities
- Oriental Eyes – What They Are, Origin and Eye Makeup Tips for Oriental Eyes