What are amber eyes? Which celebrities have amber colored eyes? Why do amber eye colors exist? Which are very common in wolves, hence the name wolf eyes.
Amber eye color is said to result from the deposition of lipochrome (lipofuscin), a yellowish pigment on iris. Lipochrome is also common in green eyes. Although many people confuse amber eye color with hazel, they are different because, although hazel eyes do have the gold and amber color specs, they also contain many other colors that include brown, orange and green. Furthermore, hazel eyes have ripples and flecks that appear to be shifting in color while amber eye colors have a solid golden hue.
Your unique hair, skin and nail beauty vitamins. ...Read more here »
Most people with amber eyes have predominantly gold eyes. However, it is common to get people with amber eyes that are copper or russet colored. In fact, this makes many people to confuse amber eyes for hazel, especially when they have some light golden grey colors.
However, you will notice the dominance of yellow pigment in amber eye colored people. Just like any other for Amber Colored Eyes
Do you have these luminous and very warm gold eye colors? You deserve to have an idea of which makeup to use to look great. The golden color in amber eyes is something you should boast of since it sounds beautiful and rich.
When choosing eye makeup for amber eyes, you need to go for what will compliment you eye color. Complimentary colors are the ones on the opposite side of the color wheel. You also need to consider other facial features such as skin tone, and hair color in deciding which eye makeup will flatter your amber eyes, whether you are considering eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrow makeup or mascara.
In this discussion, we have tried to describe to you what amber eye color looks like, some people and celebrities that have amber eyes as well as animals. You also have an idea on which eye makeup to use with amber eyes.
See More on Eye Colors
- Purple Eyes – Causes, Purple Eye Color Disease and Makeup Tips
- Violet Eyes – Existence, Makeup Tips and Elizabeth Taylor’s Violet Eyes
You May Also Like
- Close-Set Eyes – Makeup, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Tips and Personalities
- Downturned Eyes & Upturned Eyes – Makeup Tips, How Lower or Lift Up turned and Down turned Eyes
- Wide Set Eyes or Far Apart Eyes – Makeup for, Tips, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Personality
- Prominent Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Makeup and Surgery
- Almond Eyes – Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Makeup for Almond Shaped Eyes and Celebrities
- Oriental Eyes – What They Are, Origin and Eye Makeup Tips for Oriental Eyes