Are you wondering how to get rid of dark circles under eyes or black under eye circles? This article has best ways on how to reduce, remove, cure as well as treatments, home remedies and .
There are many causes of under eye black circles, which you need to know about. Otherwise you might struggle with a certain method on how get rid of dark circles under eyes without dealing with or correcting the root cause of the dark circles you have on your under eye skin. Some of the main causes include the following and their quick fixes include:
Hereditary – If your dark eye circles are caused by hereditary factors, some of the ways to get rid of dark eye circles will include surgery and under eye skin lightening eye creams.
Allergie s – Easiest way to get rid of dark circles under eyes caused by allergies is to treat the allergy first and stop exposing yourself to factors that cause the allergy.
Blood Dilating Medications – Unless you have no choice, the best way get rid of dark under eye circles caused by medication is to stop using this medications.
Aging – Try using anti aging natural products to get rid of dark eye circles caused by aging. Eating foods full of antioxidants could also help.
Poor Nutrition and Anemia – Ensure you have a balanced food with all the required nutrients. To get rid of dark circles under eyes caused by poor nutrition requires eating correct diet and supplementing whenever you cannot get enough nutrients.
Fatigue and Lack of sleep – Have at least 8 hours of sleep every day if you want go get rid of dark under eye circles.
Liver Problems – Get treatment for liver and kidney problems.
Periorbital hyperpigmentation – To get rid of dark under eye circless caused by periorbital hyperpigmentation, consider laser treatments, lightening dark circles eye creams and surgical operations
Personal Habits and Lifestyle – Quit too much drinking, smoking, manage stress and stop any habits that might be causing them if you want to get rid of dark circles under eyes caused by bad personal habits.
Exposure to Sunlight – To get rid of black circles under eyes caused by exposure to too much sun; never leave your house for the best insight before you take this path.
It is a proven fact that best under eye creams and lotions can help you get rid of black circles under eyes. There are many people who have managed to get rid of dark circles under eyes using these creams and lotions and they will also work for your case.
However, as a word of advice, there are many factors you need to consider before deciding which of these best under eye creams you are going to use. Some of the most important things to consider if you want to use creams and lotions to get rid of dark circles under eyes include the following:
Look at the type of under eye dark circles you have – various creams are designed to help get rid of dark under eye circles of different types of dark circles on your eyes.
How to the creams work i.e. roles they play or their benefit s – You have dark under eye circles which you badly want to get rid of. Never forget to consider looking at how the creams work. Some creams help in lightening your skin, stopping discoloration, fighting wrinkles toning skin, provide nourishment, etc.
Side effects – if you want effectively to get rid of dark circles under eyes, do not forget to consider some of the side effect you might suffer from by using those creams. They might be working but give you undesirable side effects.
Manufacturer reputatio n – Go for trusted brands.
Active ingredients – Consider active ingredients and their roles before you buy or use any of the creams to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
Look at customer and expert reviews – What are customers saying as well as experts?
Look at user or customer ratings – How are customers and users rating a certain product?
Look at user or customer comments – This will give you an insight on which specific problems users have been able to deal with using certain top brands of creams and lotions.
Ingredient quality – Finally, ensure you only go for creams which have superior quality ingredients if you want to get rid of dark under eye circles effectively.
You can get more details by visiting our article on best Eye Creams for Dark Circles . However, if you want quickly to get one of the best under eye creams to get rid of dark circles under eyes here are the top 12 best creams to go for:
- Elite Serum RX
- Revitol Eye Cream
- Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Cream
- Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream
- Skinception Eyelasticity
- Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
- Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream Touch of Concealer
- Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Biore Skin Preservation See the Future Fortifying Eye Cream
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment
- Avon ANEW Clinical Eye Lift Treatment.
This is just a tip of the iceberg, a lot more has been covered on best under eye creams and lotions. Read more on Best Eye Creams for Dark Circles – Choosing, Tips, Secrets, Top Eye Creams if you want use this approach to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
Further how to get rid of dark circles under eyes; it is time to consider the natural and home remedies people can use. If you do not want to spend a fortune to get rid of dark circles under eyes, you can opt for the home and natural remedies. These are simple approaches anyone can use to help fight against dark under eye circles.
There are many different methods that can be used. We are going to mention the natural and home remedies you can use and if you need details, we have written an article exclusively on natural and home remedies for dark under eye circles.
- Adequate Slee p – Ensure you have at least 8 hours of sleep if you want to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Good Nutrition and Balanced Diets – Ensure you have a balanced diet and supplement whenever you do not get all the nutrients.
- Eye Massage – Ensure you massage your eyes twice a day using your middle fingers and in circular motions beginning from your inner eye corner outwards. Use olive, coconut oil or grape seed oil while massaging your eyes. Other than getting rid of black circles under eyes, massages are beneficial to your eye and eyesight.
- Cold Compression Using Use Frozen Spoons or Peas – These two products can help you to get rid of dark circles under eyes. Put a spoon in a freezer for 15 minutes and place it on your under eye skin until it becomes warm. Avoid using ice directly on your eyelids as it will give you ice burns.
- Cool Teabags – Put cool teabag on your under eye skin. Teabags generally will help soothe you under eye skin and reduce swelling of tissues. This will help get rid of dark circles under eyes
- Cucumber – Put cucumber slice on your eyelids and let it remain there for 15 to 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can also soak a cotton pad with cucumber juice and place it on your eyelids. It can help you get rid of dark circles under eyes .
- Quit smoking – smoking has been found to increase both under eye wrinkles and dark under eye circles. If you are a smoker, consider quitting the habit. This should be the case to people who take too much alcohol. Alcohol often causes dehydration and consequently worsens dark under eye circles.
- Tomato or Lemon Juice – It is used just as you use cucumber.
- Avocado or Potato Slice – Avocado is oil rich and can help you get rid of dark circles under eyes. Use it as you use cucumber slices. Potatoes have also been found very helpful.
Using natural and home remedies to get rid of dark circles under eyes is the most recommended and certainly the best approach that will have the least consequences. Get more insight on the Dark Eye Circles Remedies – Natural and Home Dark Circles under Eye Treatments , if you find this method is the most favorable for you.
Concealer Eye Makeup
If you have tried all these ways to get rid of dark circles under eyes and they do not work well, consider using makeup to conceal your dark under eye circles. Many under eye dark circles concealers exist and the type to go for depends on what you actually want to conceal.
Go for a color of concealer that will contrast the color of your under eye circles. The concealer should also closely match your skin color. To get more insight on under eye concealers, read more on Under Eye Concealer – How to Apply , Best Brands and a lot more.
Various Ways to Get Rid of Under Eye Circles Images
This lengthy discussion must have uncovered so much on how to get rid of dark circles under eyes. It is your responsibilities to carefully consider each of the ways discussed and go for what seems to suit you well.