Which best sensitive skin wash, shampoo, soap, cleanser, exfoliator or conditioner should you go for? Which ingredients should you avoid and which ones will be ok? What about top brands?. As you choose on the protective barrier, make it stronger or protect this barrier
- Easy any inflammations you might be having as well as soothe your fragile nerve endings
- Ensure you skin is .
) or any other ingredient that might irritate sensitive skins.
If you do not know what they are, shower gels and body washes are simply liquids and gels you can use to wash your whole body. Some of the best body washes for sensitive skin you should consider buying include the following:
- AVEENO® Skin Relief Body Wash
- Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Sensitive Skins
- Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash
- Tom’s of Maine Natural Moisturizing Body Wash
- Jason Natural Cosmetics Fragrance Free Satin Shower Body Wash
- Organic Body Wash & shower gel – Mom, Baby, Sensitive skins
- Sanex Zero Sensitive Skin Shower Gel
- Nivea Sanex Zero Sensitive type of Skin Shower Gel
- Sanex Zero Sensitive type of Skin Shower Gel
- Bath & Shower Gel for Sensitive type of Skin
These are not the only best body washes for sensitive skin. You will find many others in the market. Try to go for clear and colorless ones if possible.
Best Facial Cleansers for Sensitive Skin
To specifically cleanse your face, consider using some of the below best facial cleansers for sensitive skin.
- Jason Fragrance-Free Facial Cleanser
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser
- Olay – Foaming Face Wash—Sensitive type of Skins
- L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skins
These are not the only best facial cleansers for skins that are sensitive, there are many other products in the market which will give you excellent results.
Other Cleansers for Sensitive Skins – Other Top Brands
For cleansing your body, some of the other best cleansers you should consider trying including the following:
- VMV Hypoallergenics Mild-Mannered Cleansing Scrub, $20.
- La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution.
- Clinique redness solutions cleanser and moisturizer
- Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser
- Moisturel Sensitive type of Skin Cleanser
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
- Cetaphil Cleanser
- Free & Clear Liquid Cleanser, For Sensitive Skins
- Aveda All-Sensitive™ Cleanser
- Clean & Clear ® Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skins
- SkinMedica Sensitive Skin Cleanser
Shampoo for Sensitive Skins – Top Brands to Use
When you have a skin that is sensitive, you should choose all your skin care products with care. Many people often go for products, ingredients contained should be tolerated by your skin. Some of the best sensitive skin conditioners you should go for include:
- CLEAN & CLEAR® ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner Sensitive type of Skins
- Avene Gentle Toner, For Dry and Very Sensitive Skin
- Clean and Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner for Sensitive type of Skins
- Rose Gentle Toner for Sensitive Skins
- Aloette – Sensitive Skin Toner
- Soothing Facial Toner by Simple
- Facial Toner for Sensitive Skins
- Organic Soothe Toner for Sensitive type of Skin
- Olay Oil Minimizing Toner
Best Exfoliators for Sensitive Skins
Having a sensitive skin does not mean you do not need to exfoliate it. You need to get rid of the old dead skin on your outermost skin layer on your both face and body. Skin exfoliation is very important, as it will help make your skin cells younger, reveals fresher and younger cells etc. See more on skin exfoliating including types, steps, benefits and a much more.
If you are looking for the best exfoliators for sensitive skin, it is generally advisable to for enzyme exfoliator type instead of chemical or scrubs. Enzymes will slowly dissolve away the dead skin without affecting your sensitive skin.
Now, going to the best brands of exfoliators for sensitive skins, some of the most recommended products and brands include the following:
- Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator
- Clinique – Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator
- Alba Botanica Sea Enzyme Facial Scrub
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
You can also try some homemade exfoliators for sensitive skins, which many people have found to work effectively. Some of the natural or homemade sensitive skin exfoliators you should try include the following:
- Oatmeal-Honey Exfoliator For Face (For Face, Neck, Chest)
- Aloe Vera-Sugar Exfoliator For Face
- Wheat Germ-Honey Exfoliator For Face
- Red Grapes And Aloe Vera Exfoliator For Face
- Yogurt-Honey Exfoliator For Face
Ensure you are gentle when exfoliating your skin to avoid depleting the protective layer on your outermost skin part, stop using any exfoliator that causes irritation, exfoliate at least once in a week and always ensure you moisturize your skin adequately after exfoliation.
Showering Tips for Sensitive Skins
When taking a shower, here are some important tips that will ensure minimum reaction of your sensitive skin:
- When taking a shower, you need to avoid too hot or cold showers. People normally shower with lukewarm water.
- Gently dry your skin by patting it. Avoid the vigorous back and forth movements
- Get a good moisturizer for sensitive skin and apply it
We did not go into the trouble of taking you through the steps for caring for your sensitive skin, which include things such as cleansing, exfoliating, hydrating, treating, toning, etc since we have covered them in details on how to care for your skin.
Suggested Further Reading on Sensitive Skin
- Foods that Cause Acne – What Foods Cause, Prevent, Cure, Help, and Reduce Acne Breakout
- Sensitive Skin Meaning, Causes, Testing, Makeup And Care Tips For Very Sensitive Skins
- Makeup for Sensitive Skin – Best Foundation, Concealer, Primer, Removers for Very Sensitive Skin
- Best Sensitive Skin Care Moisturizer, Creams, Lotions, Anti Aging, Facial Masks, Deodorant and Fragrances
- Best Sensitive Skin Sunscreen (SPF), Razor, Electric, Shaving Creams, Gels and Foams
- Best Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin –Acne Prone Sensitive Skin Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing