Would you like to know the best sensitive skin sunscreens, razors, electric shavers, shaving creams, gels or forms? Get insight on each of these and much more information on sensitive skins hair removal and SPF or sun blocks. Some of the basic questions that this article seeks to discuss include the following
- How do you care for your sensitive skins on winter and summer?
- Which are some of the best sensitive skin sunscreen, sun blocks or SPF should you use?
- Which are the best shaving razors for men and women as well as electric shavers for people with sensitive skins?
- Which are the best sensitive skin gels, creams, foams and aftershave to use?
Before you read this highly informative article, I want to emphasis that you need to ensure you have protected your sensitive type of skin from direct sunlight and use shaving solutions that are designed for sensitive skins.
Best Sunscreen for.
You need to avoid overheating your home, taking hot showers, but instead take warm showers using a soap free cleanser. See more on sensitive skin wash, shampoo, cleansers, soaps etc.
Best Razor for Sensitive Skin – Shaving, Electric Shavers, Creams and Aftershaves
To people who have sensitive skins, shaving with the normal razor or creams might cause irritation on the skin. Some people experience bleeding and breakouts as they are shaving. This coupled with poor shaving techniques or hair removal often worsens the situation where people will end up with ingrown hair that is very stubborn.
We are not going to the details of how to shave different body hairs as we have covered this topic in details. See more on hair removal. Instead, we will focus on the best shaving razors, gels, forms and creams for sensitive skins. We will also mention something of the best aftershave to use.
When shaving sensitive skins, you need to get a good razor for sensitive skin. There are many razors for sensitive types of skins that are overhyped in the market and if you tried them, they will not give you the best of results.
We tried a number of shaving razors for sensitive skin for both men and men to establish which brands are the most suitable. So what are some of these razors?
Keep Your Body Slim & Fit...Read more here »
Best Razor for Sensitive Skin for Men – Hair Removal Razors
Men need to know which best razor for sensitive skin to use, especially when shaving their beard. There are many leading brands in the market. Some of the common ones that will suit you well if your skin is sensitive include the following:
- Noxzema Sensitive Skin Razor
- Schick Quatro Titanium
- Schick Quattro Sensitive Skin Disposable Razors 3
- Gillette Fusion Power Phenom Razor
- Schick Slim Twin disposable razor
- Azor Sensitive Skin Razor + 3 4-blade cartridges
Best Electric Shavers for Sensitive Skins – Electric Hair Removal Shavers
If you prefer using an electric shaver on your skin that is very sensitive, you have the choice of going for rotary or foil shavers. Generally, rotary shavers will ensure you have a close shave and it does not pull hair at all. If your skins are very sensitive, consider going for wet or dry shaving process where you will be able to use your cream or gel.
If you are looking for some of the best electric shavers for sensitive skins, here are some you should consider:
- Philips Norelco 7310 Men’s Shaving System
- Panasonic ES8103S Pro-Curve Wet/Dry Rechargeable Linear Pivot Action Shaving System
- Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Pulsonic Shaver System
- Philips Norelco AT810 Powertouch with Aquatec Electric Razor
- Remington FR-750 Pivot and Flex Men’s Rechargeable Shaver
- Best Rated Electric Shaver for Men with a Sensitive Skins
Best Shaving Razor for Sensitive Skins for Women – Hair Removal Razors for Women
Women who have sensitive skins need to be very careful whenever they are shaving their hairs. They too would not wish to have irritations, reactions, bleeding or redness after shaving. Some of the best shaving razor for women includes the following:
- Noxzema Sensitive Skin Razor
- Venus Embrace Smooth 5
- Schick Intuition Razor For Sensitive Skins
- Gillette Venus Embrace Womens Razor
- Noxzema Super Smooth Triple-Blade Disposable Shavers
- Conair LWD375WCSV Satiny Smooth Ladies Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver
- BIC Soleil Disposable Triple Blade Shaver
- Gillette Venus & Olay™ Razor
Sensitive Skins Shaving Creams, Gels and Foams – Hair Removal
While shaving hair on your sensitive skin, you might reduce irritation by using a good shaving cream, gel, or foam. These products will reduce the effect of the various sensitive skin razors you will be using. Some of the best shaving gels, foams and creams you should consider include the following:
Best Shaving Gels for Sensitive Skins – Sensitive Skin Hair Removal Gels
Men who find shaving painful, itchy and irritating should opt for the below shaving gels for their sensitive skin. They will ensure you have a wonderful shaving experience and do away with most of the side effects of shaving.
- Gillette: Moisturizing With Aloe + Cocoa Butter Fusion Hydra Gel
- Men’s Zone Sensitive Skin Shaving Gel
- Nivea for Men Shaving Gel, Sensitive Skins
- Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Shave Gel
- Sensitive Skin Shave Gel Edge For Men
- Aveeno POSITIVELY SMOOTH(r) Shave Gel l Shaving Gel
- Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
- King of Shaves Alphagel Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
- Sensitive Shaving Gel – Sensitive RANGE
- Dollar Tree – Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Men
- Avon – SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
- Gillette Series Shaving Gel, Sensitive Skins
- Dollar Tree – Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Men
Best Shaving Creams for Sensitive Skins – Top Brands
Although they do the same role, there is a slight difference between shaving gels and creams as the gels foam on slight agitation. Their main difference is their forms. Some people claim gels will give better and closer shave than creams. If you are looking for the best shaving creams for sensitive skin, here are some of the best brands:
- Vanicream Shave Cream for Sensitive Skins
- Neutrogena Men® Sensitive Skin Shave Cream
- Noxzema Medicated Shave For Sensitive Skins
- Truefitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort Unscented Shaving Cream
- Natural Skin Care for Men Shave Creme – Burt’s Bees
- Every Man Jack Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free
- Sake Infused Shave Cream (Sensitive Skin) by Kyoku for Men
- Sensitive Shave Cream™ – Men’s Skincare
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Rose Shaving Cream
- Geo F. Trumper Rose Soft Shaving Cream
- Nancy Boy Cucumber Replenishing Shave Cream
- Art of Shaving Unscented Cream
- Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream for Women, Sensitive Skins
- Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Cream, Sensitive Skins
- Barbasol Shaving Cream, Sensitive-Skins
Best Sensitive Skin Shaving foams – Top Brands
If you want to soften your hair before shaving, you could go for shaving foams. Some of the best brands for people whose skin is sensitive include the following:
Stop aging. Less wrinkles...Read more here »
- Gillette Sensitive-Skins Shave Foam
- Biotherm Sensitive-Skins Shaving Foam
- Series Sensitive-Skins Shave Foam – Gillette
- Nivea for Men Sensitive Shaving Foam
- 14652 North For Men Sensitive-Skin Shaving Foam – Oriflame
- Gatsby Sensitive Skin Shaving Foam
Best Sensitive Skin Aftershave Gels, Balms, Liquids, Powders
This refers to the products you apply on your skin to sooth it after you have shaved it. It could be a balm, gel, lotion, cream, liquid or powder in its form and it play a number of roles other than soothing your skin. When choosing aftershave for sensitive skin, you keenly need to check on their ingredients to ensure they will not cause irritation.
Some of the best sensitive skin aftershave you should try included the following:
- Neutrogena Men® Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm
- Tend Skin Liquid
- Baxter of California After Shave Balm
- D.R. Harris Aftershave Milk
- Institut Karite Moisturizing After Shave Balm
- Cetaphil Moisturizer
- Dermalogica Barrier Repair
- Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion
- Barc Bump Down Razor Bump Relief
- Jack Black Clear Complexion Razor Bump and Acne Treatment
- Baxter of California Razor Bump Relief Exfoliating Gel
- Gillette Series After Shave Lotion, Sensitive Skins
Generally, on shaving sensitive skin, it is recommended that you avoid shaving products, which have alcohol, preservatives, fragrances, antibacterial detergents etc, as they will serve to worsen the situation.
Furthermore, you also need to be gentle, invest in some of the best shaving blades for sensitive skins, creams and aftershaves. If you suffer from too much ingrown hair or rashes, you should try various treatments available.
Suggested Further Reading on Sensitive Skin
- Foods that Cause Acne – What Foods Cause, Prevent, Cure, Help, and Reduce Acne Breakout
- Sensitive Skin Meaning, Causes, Testing, Makeup And Care Tips For Very Sensitive Skins
- Makeup for Sensitive Skin – Best Foundation, Concealer, Primer, Removers for Very Sensitive Skin
- Best Sensitive Skin Care Moisturizer, Creams, Lotions, Anti Aging, Facial Masks, Deodorant and Fragrances
- Best Sensitive Skin Wash, Shampoo, Soaps, Toner, Cleansers, Exfoliator, Conditioners
- Best Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin –Acne Prone Sensitive Skin Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing